You/Villanelle - Danger

Villanelle was infatuated with you the moment her eyes laid on you

Villanelle was infatuated with you the moment her eyes laid on you. She had gotten a little obsessive over Eve but it was nothing compared to when she ran into you while breaking into Eve's house.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

Villanelle gives her a smile as she holds up her hands.

"I just wanted to pay my friend, Eve, a visit. Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm her sist..I don't have to answer your questions. Drop the knife or I will shoot."

Villanelle raises her eyebrow at you when she looks down at the gun you were holding. She just laughed over the way you were holding on to it. It seemed like you had never picked up a weapon before.

"Oh please. You should put the gun down before you hurt either one of us. I'm Eve's friend."

"How come she never mentioned you coming over?"

"You know how Eve is. She tends to forget."

You weren't convinced. Sure, she was hot and you would basically let this woman do anything to you but Eve had warned you about an assassin that has been trying to kill her for the past few months.

"Then what's with the knife. Why would you bring a knife here?"

"Jesus, you ask a lot of question. It's late at night. I need to keep myself safe."

You cocked the gun as you stared up at her.

"You look so cute when you try to act brave. Lower the gun."

The noise of Eve unlocking the door distracts you and Villanelle uses it as an opportunity to escape. When you turn back around, you just see a little note in her place. How she had time to write the note, you had no idea. Not wanting Eve to see it, you quickly grabbed it and put the gun away as you went to greet her.

X

Since then, Villanelle had focused all her attention on you. She would spent half of her time on missions and half of her time following you around to get to know you.

You had taken notice of the fact that someone had started following you soon after meeting Villanelle. You weren't stupid, you knew that it was her that you would often catch trying to pretend not to look at you. It was cute how she thought she could hide from you but you never said anything to blow her cover. She wasn't hurting you and it somehow made you a feel a little safer that she was always nearby.

"You know, you can come out. Why don't you join me for dinner?"

You say loudly while you look throughout the menu. Seconds later and Villanelle takes a seat in front of you.

"How did you know?"

"Oh please, I knew since the beginning. I don't understand how Eve couldn't spot you."