You/Fleur Delacour - Werewolf Part 2

Fleur had sent you a letter along with a necklace for you to wear

Fleur had sent you a letter along with a necklace for you to wear. The letter simply said that she would wait for you at the stairs and that she hoped you loved the necklace she had made for you. You pulled out the necklace to get a better view of it, gasping loudly at how expensive it must have been. There were diamonds surrounding the pendant and the designed that was etched on it was intricately done. Upon closer inspection, you could see 'FD' secretly hidden in the pedant. You absolutely loved it as it just sealed the fact that she accepted you as her mate.

An hour before the dance, you quickly hurried to fix your hair and makeup before putting on a dress that would match the one Fleur would be wearing. Before leaving, you checked to see that nothing was out of place and then headed to the hall.

"You look beautiful as ever."

You hear someone whisper from behind. You turn around, only to be suddenly pulled in for a kiss.

"I quite love the way that necklace looks on you."

You blush brightly while biting your lip.

"I loved the necklace. Thank you."

Fleur nods and holds out her hand for you to take to line up with the other contestants.

"You look beautiful as well. Didn't get a chance to tell you as you surprised me."

"I couldn't help myself. You just looked so beautiful under that light, I just had to kiss you."

"Who knew you could be so romantic?"

"Only for you."

X

It was quite nerve wrecking to be walking in front of the entire student body of the schools but Fleur made it easy for you. Gave you a smile and squeezed your hand so you knew that she was there for you. The dance was the easiest part of it all as Fleur took the lead. Making sure that you were in step with the other champions.

You're finally able to catch your breath as Fleur leads you to an empty take to take a break.

"That was quite fun. I didn't think I would have this much fun when I first arrived. I really didn't think I would even find my mate when we were told that it was time for the tournament. I'm glad I was able to come."

"I'm really happy to have met you. I just wished it was under better circumstances. I hate the thought of you participating in such brutal tournament."

Fleur takes you hand and leaned down to kiss the back of it.

"I have you by my side. I know you'll cheer for me the loudest and that's all the encouragement I need to win."

Dinner was soon brought out by the waiters and then Fleur's classmates joined the table. You had expected for her to ignore you as she talked to them but she surprised you as she introduced you to them as her mate and even made sure that you were included in the conversations. Time flew by and it was suddenly the last song of the night.

"Will give me the honor of dancing the last song with you?"

Fleur asks you as she stood up and held out your hand for you to take.

"You don't have to ask, Fleur."

You tell her as you stand up as well, taking her hand and following her to the dance floor

"I know but I just thought it would be romantic."

You just laugh and let your head rest against her chest as the two of you danced to the romantic song.

X

After the dance, Fleur ended up dropping you off to your dorms. You had wished for her to stay but she declined, saying that she could get in trouble with her headmistress if she wasn't in her bed. Disappointed to not being able to sleep besides her, you just kissed her like your life depended on it and then wished her goodnight.

Before going to sleep, you decided to write Fleur a quick good luck note and attached a pin with your house crest. Had you known that she was going to get you a necklace with her initials, you would've gotten her something like it. For now, all you could give her was your pin.

Your roommate's owl soon arrived with another note attached.

'I will treasure this forever. I love you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow before the tournament. Goodnight, (y/n).'

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Clèmence Poésy - Pregnant

Clèmence Poésy - Cat

Hermione Granger - Calm

Fleur Delacour - Angel

Katherine Pierce - Death

Lena Luthor - Assassin Part 2

Lena Luthor - The Letter

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar Part 2

Lena Luthor - Metahuman

Katherine Pierce - Happy Ending

Penelope Garcia - Kidnapped

Taylor Swift - Diabetic

Daenerys Targaryen - Mate

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!