You/Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 2

You sighed out loud when you looked through the pictures that you had found gathering dust in your basement

You sighed out loud when you looked through the pictures that you had found gathering dust in your basement. You were about to throw them out when you took notice of the date that the box had been dated. Exactly 15 years from today that they had been taken. It was rare for you to keep a physical copy of your pictures and then you remembered what that box contained. Memories. Memories of the time that you had dated Lena. Where you and her believed that your love would never end.

There was honestly so many pictures to get through and any normal person would cry over the memories of their ex but seeing the pictures for the first time in years brought you joy in happiness.

9 January 2019

It was your second year anniversary, Lena had outdone herself since the last anniversary and ended up having Supergirl bring your food from all over the world as well as covered your entire apartment with flower bouquets that held flowers of different meanings that she had read to you so you understood why she had picked each one out. The picture was of Lena dipping you as she kissed you with the background full of the flowers that Lena had bought for you.

23 January 2019

Lena had told you that never in her life had she gone ice skating. Kara had once begged her to go skate with her but she refused. Saying that there was no way she was going to allow people take pictures of her falling on her ass. Turns out, Lena was a natural and you were the one that ended up falling on her ass. The picture of you was fo you rolling your eyes at Lena as she took a selfie of kissing your cheek.

18 February 2019

4 days after Valentine's Day and Lena was still surprising you. She had made sure that your week was free of any appointments so she could spend the week with you in Hawaii where the two of you had spent the entire week taking full advantage of everything that the resort offered. The picture was of the two of you laying down on the beach chairs, Lena had an umbrella giving her shade and you were enjoyed the sun rays on your skin.

17 March 2019

Lena had just unveiled a new prototype that could literally save the lives of many patients that suffered heart conditions. Being Lena's girlfriend had its perks as she had reserved a seat for you at the very front. Perfect for you to take a picture of her standing proudly with the device in her hands. The picture was your favorite.

9 April 2019

Lena had hosted a charity gala to help raise money  for those that couldn't afford medical treatments. A lot of people didn't know that she had personally matched the money that had been raised. It was just labeled on the news as someone anonymous donating it for a good cause. You knew and you were honestly honored to be dating such an amazing woman like Lena. The picture was of the two of you climbing out of the limo that Lena had rented for the night.