You/Georgina Hobart - Governor

AN: Know nothing about the show so this will not be based on the show.

An hour late and Georgina had still not showed up

An hour late and Georgina had still not showed up. The minutes ticked by and you were getting more and more pissed off about the fact that she hadn't showed up like she had promised. The clock finally hits 8PM and you stand up from you place, grab your coat and head to your car. If she wasn't going to come to you, you were going to go to her.

Before heading to the capitol, you stopped to pick up Georgina's favorite meal. You were pissed off but not enough that you would let her starve. With the food in your hands, you sped off to the capitol, not caring if they stopped you. If you had to deal with the minor inconvenience of having to drag her back home, she could deal with the minor inconvenience of a ticket. Thankfully, no cops had stopped you on the way. Whether it was because of the official plate or because hardly anyone was out, you didn't care.

"Mrs. Hobart, you can't go in there. Governor Hobart had requested not to be bothered until she was finished."

Just a simple glance at her and she stepped back in fear of what you would tell her. She was scared of Georgina but not as much as you.

"You can head home, Nancy. I'll take over."

"Y-Yes Mrs. Hobart."

She rushes off to grab her things and leave before you chance your mind. Once she's gone, you walk into Georgina's office, not even bothering to knock.

"Nancy! I told you not to bother me. I'm busy with these proposals."

Georgina says without looking up. You raise your eyebrow at her but don't say anything as you walk towards her desk and toss the bag of food on top of her paperwork.

"You skipped dinner again."

Georgina tightly grips the pen as she raised her head to look up at you. If it had been anyone else, she would've made them cry and regret their actions. You were the exception.

"I'm sorry, I've been dealing with all these proposals that have just been given to me. I don't think I'll be able to come home tonight."

All the anger that was boiling inside of you just disappeared when you saw the lines of stress. With a sigh, you step behind her and begin to massage her shoulders.

"Humor me and at least eat. Knowing you, you probably skipped dinner."

"....perhaps. What did you bring me?"

"Only your favorite."

At the mention of it, Georgina quickly grabs the bag and pulls out the contents of the bag. She quickly unwraps the burger and lets out a quiet moan after taking a bite.

"I love you."

"Are you telling me or the burger?"

"Can it be both?"

You whacked the back of her head with your hand as you rolled your eyes.

"Ow! I was kidding."

You stop the massage and move to take lay down on the couch you made her add after spending the night in her office when she would have late nights. Georgina had tried to protest about how you wouldn't have to spend the night in the office because she did but you insisted that you slept better with her around. Not one to deny having you around, she relented and got the couch a day later.

The two of you talked the entire time she ate. It was mainly just Georgina talking and you occasionally saying signs of acknowledgement since you were falling asleep.

"What do you think? Should I veto the bill or sign it?"

Instead of an answer, Georgina hears a soft snore from where you were laying down. She smiles and grabs the blanket to cover you with it.

"Goodnight, (y/n)."

You let out a content sigh as she pressed a kiss against your lips before returning back to her desk. Quickly throwing away the trash, Georgina resumed with her work. She hated that you insisted on staying with her but she had to admit that occasionally listening to you snore or getting a quick glimpse of your sleeping form always made her smile.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

Andrea Rojas - Three

Cate Blanchett - Jealous

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

Katie McGrath - Con

Jean Grey - Pregnant Part 2

Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!