You/Emma Gilbert - Mermaid

AN: No clue what this show is about so forgive me for getting things from and making characters OOC

You cried out in pain as the spear when through your arm but that didn't stop you from continuing to swim to Mako Island. Tonight, just happened to be a full moon so you would be able to transform into a human to find help and get away from the hunter that had been chasing you for quite a while.

Minutes felt like hours as you continued to swim until you finally reached the surface of the moon pool. You struggle to get your entire body on the rocks as you had lost strength in one arm. Exhaustion had crept in and you knew you weren't going to be able to make it out of the pool to find help so with one last hope, you yelled loud enough for someone to hear.

"Help!!"

Emma, Cleo, and Rikki were enjoyed the breeze when they heard someone call for help.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Shh!!"

Emma shuts up Cleo so she can hear where it's coming from. It doesn't come again, making them think that they had just heard it in their mind.

"I think it came from over here."

Emma starts to walk toward the moon pool, leaving Cleo and Rikki alone.

"Emma, I don't think it's a good idea to go over there. It's dark."

"Cleo, someone is hurt. We need to help them."

Emma was stubborn so it was useless to try to convince her otherwise. They finally arrive at the pool to find you in a state of undress while your arm and headed bled.

"Come on. Give me your shorts. We have to take her home. We can't leave her here."

Rikki removed her shorts and helped Emma dress you in her jacket so the three of them could carry. They did their best to fix you up but they weren't medical experts. You were going to need to go to the hospital.

Emma reached up to touch your forehead, making you wake up as you feel her hand.

"Where am I?"

"You're in my house. We found you bleeding and..." She clears her throat, a little embarrassed about seeing you naked by accident. "naked. What happened?"

You slowly sat up, still confused as to where you were.

"I was being chased by a hunter and he hit my arms with one of the spears."

"We need to call the police. The man was trying to kill you."

"Police? What is that?"

The three friends look at each other, unsure of what to say. You must've hit your head real hard.

"You should get some rest. You hit your head pretty hard."

"I need to go home. They must be looking for me."