You/Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught Part 2

With Ms

With Ms. Trunchbull gone, Jennifer had ended up becoming principal, making it unnecessary to have to move out of the state. With Trunchbull gone, Jennifer had ended up getting her father's house that the two of you moved into. It was quite large but it never bothered to the two of you. Especially with the fact that Matilda would love to come over after school to spend the evenings with the two of you.

It was upsetting that the girl hated going home but there was nothing either of you could do to save her from a terrible household. All the two of you could do was be there for her whenever she would come to the two of you with problems that her parents caused.

"Miss Honey? Do you think it's possible for the two of you to adopt me? I like spending my time with the two of you. You're both really fun and don't stop me from reading the books that I like."

The two of you looked at each other, unsure of what to really say. It was out of your hands to get Matilda out of her house since there wasn't any literal proof that her life was in danger but how you both wished to adopt the little girl and give her a better life.

"We would just love to adopt you, honey. You're the sweetest kid we've ever had the pleasure of meeting."

Matilda gives the two of you a wide smile at the answer.

"I love the two of you."

X

It was early in the morning, there was no school but Matilda had still come over to spend the afternoon. Neither of you minded because Matilda was always such a pleasure to have around and it meant that she would spend less time with her terrible parents.

"and I ended up using my powers to take back the book that my parents ended up taking away. You should've seen how angry they got when they realized that the book was gone. It was funny to see them try to figure out who had taken it when I asked for it back in the morning."

You gave her a smile as you served her the tea that Jennifer had made for the two of you.

"Yeah? It must've been funny. Maybe you could show us some of your tricks."

"I would love to show you guys."

Jennifer grabbed the cookie platter and divided the cookies between the three of you. Primarily giving you and Matilda the majority as she knew that the two of you had a sweet tooth. With tea served as well as the cookie, the two of you began to talk about the newest book that Matilda had finished reading when Matilda's parents pulled up in a rush.

"Lets go Matilda! Quit bothering your teachers, they must be sick and tired of having you around."

"Oh no, Mrs. Wormwood. We love having Matilda around. She's a sweetheart. We can walk her back to her place."

She scoffs and continues trying to drag Matilda inside the car, not liking the fact that she was hurting Matilda, you stood up and pushed her away from her.

"That's not any way to treat a child. She's 6 years old!"

"She's my daughter. I can do whatever I want."

Matilda grabs her backpack, realizing that this was the perfect opportunity to bring up the adoption papers she had gotten.

"What if I don't want to be your daughter anymore? I like them better, I want them to adopt me. They don't treat me like the three of you do. They're both nice to me."

"Of course, they will be! They have to, they are your teachers. Now get in the car, Matilda. We need to go."

"No! I'm not leaving."

Matilda runs to Jennifer, refusing to get in the car with them. You decide to step in, having enough of Matilda getting treated like something at the bottom of their shoe.

"We love Matilda and we would be happy to adopt her. Unlike you, we'll actually take care of her."

Matilda's dad comes out, ready to defend her wife.

"How dare you! We give that child everything! We love her."

"No you don't. If you really loved her, you would let us adopt her and give her a loving home. One where she isn't constantly put down."

Mrs. Wormwood stops her husband from going any further. She looks to Matilda.

"Is that what you really want? Do you want them to adopt you?"

Matilda nods, not even giving it a second thought.

"Lets sign the papers, Harry. We're wasting time."

"Oh alright!"

Matilda happily walks down the stairs to hand them the papers to sign. With both of their signatures, the two of them head back to the car.

"We're not paying any child support!"

Mr. Wormwood yells out his car. You and Jennifer just shake your head, happy that Matilda wouldn't go back to that hell.

"So where we, before we were so rudely interrupted?"

Matilda takes her seat back to where she was previously sitting.

"Tea time!"

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip                              

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

Andrea Rojas - Three

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!