Luna Lovegood - Different Side

"What are you doing with Loony Lovegood? You know how weird she is, (y/n)

"What are you doing with Loony Lovegood? You know how weird she is, (y/n)."

Your clench your jaw and force yourself not to react to what they had said. You had promised Luna that you weren't going to let your anger get the best of you every time they insulted her.

"Mind your own business, idiot."

"Damn. What the hell crawled up your ass (last name)?"

You took deep breaths, following the exercise that Luna had made memorize so you wouldn't get as angry as easily.

"I told you to piss off."

"We're going. No need to get your panties in a twist."

In. Out. In. Out.

You kept thinking and following along until you're no longer as angrier as before. You ignore the looks that everyone is giving you and leave the Slytherin common room in hopes to find Luna. She always was better at helping you calm down. You felt bad that she had to deal with your anger issues but she never complained about it once and you always made it up to her when she would spend her evening trying to help you feel better.

X

You're making your way to the Ravenclaw common room passing a couple of first-year Slytherin students. They looked like they weren't up to any good but you paid no attention to them. It was your brothers job to keep them in line, not yours. Taking a potion to make you invisible to the others, you enter the common room after someone opens it and make your way to Luna's room. You found it strange that she wasn't writing in her journal as always. Luna was either always in her room, the library or the forest so you figured she would be in one of the two other places.

She's not at the library either so you walked to the forest, hoping she would be there. You let out a sigh of relief when you spot her leaning against one of the trees with her knees pulled up to her chest. You thought was just resting but as you got closer, you noticed that she was crying.

"Luna! Oh, Luna. What happened to you? Are you alright?"

As Luna hears your voice, she just starts to cry harder. You're unsure of what to say so you just sit down besides her and pull you on your lap to let her head rest against your chest. You whisper shooting words as you run your fingers through her hair and continue doing so even after she stopped crying and began to explain what had happened.

"They were being so mean, (y/n). Kept seeing that I was stupid and how Hogwarts had made a mistake in sending me a letter.'

You didn't even bother to try to calm down your anger but you did push it aside to focus on Luna. Your priority was Luna and making sure that she wouldn't let their insults get to her.

"They are the mistakes in Hogwarts. You're the most brilliant witch in Hogwarts and they should be afraid of your power, Luna. You could easily take them down if you wanted to make them pay."

"I know but I don't want to. Violence is unnecessary. It just brings more evil to the world and I don't want that."

"I know, love. I'll keep you safe. I won't let them hurt you like that again."

"(y/n)..please don't do anything reckless."

"I won't. I promise."

X

You felt bad for breaking your promise to Luna but it was the only way that they were ever going to learn not to mess with Luna.

"You ever come near her again and I'll be your worst nightmare!"

They run off when you scare them off. Your hands were hurting from the many times they connected with their face but it was worth it. They weren't going to bother Luna and that's all that mattered. You didn't want Luna to know about this but all you wanted to do was spend the afternoon with her so you did your best to clean up your cuts and headed to her bedroom.

"My love! I didn't expect for you to come."

You give her a smile and climb in her bed to cuddle with her.

"I missed you. You don't mind if I join you?'

Luna takes your hands, making you hiss in pain. She quickly lets them go, thinking that she had hurt you.

"No, you didn't hurt me Luna. This...this was my fault. I did something reckless. I..."

Luna presses a finger against your lips to keep you from talking. She reaches over for her wand and mutters a healing spell to heal your cuts.

"We can talk about this later. I just want to spend a quiet evening with you. I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Luna smiles and leans in to kiss your cheek.

"Good, do you want to see the new creature I learned about."

"You know I always do."

Luna reached over to her nightstand and flips to the pages that she had drawn about the new creature.

"So this is.."

Luna started and you made sure to take in every detail she would tell you. Loving the way she would talk with fascination about what she had learned.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Assassin

Emily Prentiss - Blind Date

Lena Luthor - Mrs. Luthor-Morningstar

Daenerys Targaryen - Part 2

Natasha Romanoff - Jedi

Hailey Baldwin - Avoiding

Denna(Legend of the Seeker) - Love Part 2

Maleficent - Queen

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!