You/Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

Alex had been miserable for the days after she had broken up with you because of your insecurities

Alex had been miserable for the days after she had broken up with you because of your insecurities. She hadn't been able to step inside the DEO and decided to take an early vacation. She had no idea where you were or what you were currently doing and she had no intentions of finding out. Alex had messed up real bad and despite wanting to fix things right away, she decided to give you a couple of days. The thought of getting down on her knees and begging for forgiveness had crossed her mind but she knew that you wouldn't give her a second glance.

"Alex, you can't keep feeling sorry for yourself. Go talk to (y/n). You're not going to fix things while just laying down and eating ice cream."

Alex closed her eyes as Kara opened the blinds to let the sunlight in. It had been days since Alex had closed them.

"I can do whatever I want. I'm a grown adult."

"Yeah, well you're not acting like it. You made a mistake and you're going to fix it. Talk to (y/n) and tell her the truth. That you were insecure about your relationship and hope she gives you a second chance."

"You really think she would give me a second chance? I really messed up Kara, I broke up with her in front of the DEO. Everyone was staring at us."

Kara narrowed her eyes at Alex. She hadn't heard the full story of how the two of you had broken up and now that she had, all she wanted was to scream at Alex for being so stupid. Taking a deep breath to calm down, she made her way to sit besides her sister.

"I love you Alex, I really do but how could you do that to (y/n). I get that you were hurt but you seriously broke up in front of everyone."

Alex can't help but cringe at the memory of what had happened. She really had fucked up.

"I know. It's why I don't think there's any hope for us. I messed up."

"You're not a quitter. Change and get your ass out there. You need to beg (y/n) to give you a second chance."

X

You weren't sure what you would have done without the support of Lena, Kara and Nat. They had all helped take care of you since you had stopped taking care of yourself after Alex had broken up with you. It has been almost a week and Alex had yet to contact you. She hurt you and you weren't even sure why you wanted for her to come back.

"Can you get that (y/n)? My hands are a little full."

"Sure, Nat."

You stand up and make your way to open the door, finding Alex on the other side.

"Alex..what are you doing here?"

"I...I wanted to apologize. Can I come in?"

"Who was it?!"

Nat yells from the kitchen. Alex looks to you and then back to where Nat had been leaning in to check who it had been.

"Alex! It's about time you showed up." Nat wipes her hands on the apron and puts the finished touches on the dish. "This is my cue to leave. I hope you're in the mood for salmon."

"Wait, Nat where are you going?"

Nat smiles and gives you and Alex a hug, one that neither of you returned since you were trying to process what Nat was doing.

"I'm leaving so the two of you could talk. Like I said before, the two of you were a cute couple. I want you to fix things." Nat presses an accusing finger on Alex's chest. "Don't mistake my eagerness for forgiveness. I like you Alex but if you hurt my best friend like that again, I'm going to make you regret your actions." She stands back and gives the two of you a smile. "I hope to see the two of you back at the DEO. Enjoy dinner!"

X

You and Alex were just staring at each other. It had been a while since Nat had left and neither of you had said a word.

"(y/n), I want to start of by saying that I'm sorry. I let my insecurities get the best of me and I fucked things up. I'll do anything to earn your forgiveness. I was stupid to ever think that you would cheat on me and I would never accuse you of doing so ever again."

You sigh as you look down at the salmon that Nat had made. It looked delicious and you couldn't wait to start eating but you knew that you also had to decide what you would do about Alex.

"....I can't say that I'll forgive you right now for what you did but I can say that I'm willing to give you a chance to earn that forgiveness. I love you Alex, I really do and you made a mistake. I just hope that you learned from your actions and realize that you need to talk to me. I don't know what goes on in your head. Please, next time if you start having doubts about us, talk to me."

Alex quickly nods.

"I promise. It won't happen again."

"Good. Now lets eat. Nat prepares the best salmon."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 3

Katie McGrath - Con

Jean Grey - Pregnant Part 2

Lena Luthor - SleepTalking Part 2

Lena Luthor - Lord

Dianna Agron -

Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Experiment

Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor - Tease

Zelda Spellman - Break Up

Ava Sharpe/Sara Lance - Soulmates Part 2

Jennifer Honey - ??(Fluff)

Lena Luthor - Time Travel Part 2

Saskia de Merindol - Cuddle

Emilia Clarke - Dinner

Emily Dickinson/Sue Gilbert - ??

Octavia Blake - Kill

Carol Danvers - Pain

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!