You/Katie McGrath - Distance

You and Katie had been fuck buddies since you guest starred in Supergirl for a couple of episodes

You and Katie had been fuck buddies since you guest starred in Supergirl for a couple of episodes. The two of you clicked when you met but neither of you wanted to be attached and so you just started to fuck without any attachments to each other. It took a while for the two of you to basically become friends with benefits after eventually spending the night over at each other's places. It was easy to keep your friendship separate from your late night activities but it became difficult when you became yet another statistic of falling in love with the person you would call for a quick fuck.

'Can you come over?'

'I can't. Busy with preparing for auditions. Maybe later?'

Katie bit your lip as she read your message. For the past week, you've turned down any invitation to come over at night. It gradually went from spending almost every night together to nothing. She missed you and she had no idea what she had done.

'Yeah, definitely.'

X

It's another week and Katie can't take it anymore. She needed to get to the bottom of this and figure out what she had done to mess things up. She liked you, a lot. More than she should but knew that neither of you were going to progress past the friends with benefits things.

When it gets dark, Katie drives over to your place. She wasn't going to tell you that she was coming over because that would just give you a chance to hide or tell her that you were busy when Katie knew that you took a break from everything after 9PM.

Katie was just about to knock when you open the door and Nicole comes out.

"K..Katie, what are you doing here?"

There was no reason to be jealous or hurt, Katie repeated to herself. The two of you were just friends with benefits and nothing else.

"I just thought we could have a sleepover but I see that you made plans with Nicole. I'll just go."

You take her hand, stopping her from leaving.

"Nicole, was just leaving. Please stay."

"Yeah. The two of you have a lot to talk about. I'll go. Good luck, (y/n)!"

Katie's is confused about what's going on. She had though the two of you were hooking up but this made no sense.

"I'll stay."

You gave her a smile and let her into your apartment. Before you say anything, you pour the two of you a glass of wine. Just for a little liquid courage. After almost 2 weeks of avoiding, Katie. You were going to tell her why you've been avoiding her. Nicole had come to help you with the feelings you had recently developed for Katie.

"Did I do something, (y/n)? Why have you been avoiding me?"

Katie asked, completely ignoring the glass of wine.

"No. Not at all. You didn't do anything."

"You don't want to continue the benefit part of our friendship?"

"Yes...I mean no..." You closed your eyes and sighed before opening them up again. "Let me talk. I want to explain what happened these 2 weeks."

Katie nods and lets you explain. You go on to tell her everything. How you had come to the realization that you had feelings for her and couldn't keep up the 'no feelings just fucking' thing between two of you. That eventually you couldn't avoid her anymore and asked Nicole for help to deal with everything.

"I developed feelings for you. I get it if you just want to end things with me."

You tell her with a dejected look. Nicole had told you to be more optimistic but you couldn't do so. Katie was far above your league.

"Why would I end things with you? These 2 weeks have been hell. I missed you and being without you has made me realize that I really like you."

You can't help but give her a wide smile. This had turned out better than you had expected. Katie walks around your counter and stands in front of you. Cupping your cheek, she leans in to kiss you. You lean in to meet her halfway but only meet air. Opening your eyes, you find her smirking at you.

"You disappeared on me for 2 weeks. I'm not going to let that go easily."

You pouted at her, hoping she would change her mind.

"Just one tiny kiss. We just told each other that we liked one another. Shouldn't we kiss."

Katie sips the rest of your whine and heads to the couch in your living room.

"We would have kissed if you hadn't avoided me. Now I'm going to make you wait 2 weeks for a kiss."

You groaned loudly and sat down on her lap. Your arms wrapped around her neck and let you forehead rest against hers.

"Just one tiny kiss?"

"Nope, now come on. Lets have a sleep over. We have a lot of tv shows to watch."

If your dirty tricks weren't working, nothing else will. Finally giving up, you moved to sit besides her and started playing a random movie. At least you knew that she liked you.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Meredith Grey - Operation

Hailee Steinfield - Hint

Hailee Steinfield - Award

Lisa Cimorelli - ??

Lena Luthor - Emotionless

Amy Cimorelli - ??

Lena Luthor - Spiderman

Lena Luthor - Help

Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!