You/Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire Part 3

The two of you had talked about the possibility of a child but never really in depth

The two of you had talked about the possibility of a child but never really in depth. You knew for a fact that Daenerys really wanted a little boy or girl but it upset her that she wasn't able to carry them. You had tried to bring up the fact that you would be willing to carry the baby but one thing interfered with the other and so neither of you were able to get the chance to actually sit down and talk about it.

You weren't getting any younger and you couldn't wait for Daenerys to get back from the North as it took at least over a month to travel across the land, even with one of the dragons. So wanting to talk to someone about it before you made the decision, you decided to confided in Missandei.

"I believe, Daenerys will be quite happy if you give her the news that you're carrying her child. I know she's always wanted one and it's now possible with you as her wife."

"So you think I should take the potion?"

You had the court physician make a vial to be able to get pregnant with a baby that had half of your DNA and half of Daenerys'. It was quite fascinating to see all the work that went into developing the potion and you just hoped it would work.

"You know Daenerys better than I do. Do you think she'll be happy with the news that you'll carry a child."

You drank the potion, giving Missanderi the answer to her question.

"I just hope the gods keep her safe during this time and on her way back."

X

Daenerys looked down at the Unsullied that had gathered outside of King's Landing. It had been close to a month since the war had finished and they were just arriving back home.

"Unsullied! You've all made me proud during these past few months. You've kept our kingdom safe and for that, I owe you a million thanks. Greyworm will make sure that each one of you are rewarded for the job well done and those that lost someone close to them will be rewarded accordingly. We will never forget the sacrifices of the Unsullied that have lost their lives to protect the kingdom. I beg you all to rest tonight in preparation to celebrate the lives that they lived tomorrow."

The gates open and they are all greeted by a large crowd that cheers and claps for them. Daenerys climbs on the horse and hurries her way through the crowd to reach you. It's been so long since she had seen you and all she wanted to do was hold you in her arms again.

As she arrived at the Red Keep, she's greeted by the sight of you. Her horse barely stops before she climbs down to run to you. Lifting you up and spinning you around as she leans in to kiss you. You can't help but laugh at her actions, surprised that she was quite happy to see you.

"Oh, I've missed you so much, My Queen. I dreamt of the day that we reunited and it's finally here."

"As did I. I have wonderful news, Daenerys."

"What is it?"

You take her hand, placing it on the small bump that had grown since you took the potion.

"H...how could this be?"

"I had the court physician make a potion for me to take. The baby will have part of me and part of you in their DNA."

"I'm going to be a mother?"

You smile at her reaction, she was so adorable like this.

"Yes, darling. We're going to be mothers."

Daenerys leans in to kiss you again, only pulling away until you've both run out of breath.

"You've truly blessed me, (y/n)."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hayley Marshall - Pregnant

Cara Mason - ??

Meredith Grey - ??(Fluff)

Meredith Grey - ??(Drama)

Emma Girlbert - Mermaid

Katie McGrath - Clueless

Lena Luthor - Half of It

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!