You/Jennifer Jareau - Family Troubles

Being related to an FBI agent gave you your fair share of troubles

Being related to an FBI agent gave you your fair share of troubles. Your life had been threatened quite a few times by some of the serial killers that your brother threatened to catch. It worried your brother that he wouldn't be able to keep you safe so he had you move to Washington to keep a close eye on you. You at first refused to move but after a closer encounter with one, you knew that it was safer to be close to him.

After that scare, Hotch had his team members keep an eye on you as he focused all his attention on catching the man who tried to kill you. That's how you ended up meeting JJ. You always looked forward to when it was her shift and when Hotch ended up catching the killer, you were a little sad when she wouldn't stay over every other night.

Apparently, you weren't the only one feeling like that as JJ ended up coming over a week later to reveal her feelings about you and ask you out on a date. You were hesitant at first but you couldn't deny the fact that you had fallen head over heels in love with her.

It was casual at the beginning since JJ hardly ever had time to go on more than one date per week with all the traveling but it got much more serious over the several weeks that JJ had stayed behind to work on a special assignment for the director. She wouldn't tell you what it was and you didn't really care as it allowed you to spend more time with her.

X

JJ had meant to come visit you after arriving from California for one of the cases but she never appeared. You tried texting and calling her but they all went unanswered. JJ had a habit of always answering you right away or within ten minutes so you knew something was wrong.

You knew your brother was going to be pissed that you hadn't told him that you were dating one of his coworkers but you didn't care. JJ was in danger and the longer you waited to ask for her, the more time was wasted.

"Aaron, JJ is missing."

Hotch frowned, thinking that he heard wrong.

"I'm sorry, what did you say."

You sigh and repeat what you had told him.

"Why do you think that she's missing?"

"Because we've been dating for half the year and she hasn't answer any of my calls or messages. She never does that. JJ either answers right away or within 10 minutes. She was supposed to come over to my place but she didn't show up."

"We'll talk about this later but for now. Lock the doors and wait for Emily to call you. I'm sending her over to keep you safe and gather any details that might help us find her."

"Aaron, wait."

"What?"

"I wanted to tell you but I knew you would get mad."

"We'll talk about this later, (y/n). An agent is missing. Lock the doors and wait for Emily's call."

X