You/Natasha Romanoff - Mission Part 2

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

"Hurry up, I know she's already inside. We don't have enough time."

The men grabbed your lifeless clone and rushed to the warehouse. Their boss had simply just given them orders to take you in and use the clone to fake your death. While two of them set the scene, the others knocked you so you wouldn't make any fuss.

"Oh shit! Nat, I need backup!"

The men shoot you with a tranquilizer at the opportunity you had just given them. This would guarantee that you had been ambushed and died while trying to stay alive.

"Lets go! They'll be here soon."

The four of them carry your body to the van and rush out of the scene as part of the building catches on fire.

"A job well done. I was worried you would mess it up but you actually brought her too us. I'm sure the general will be happy that she's unharmed."

X

You woke up laying down on a bed while you were tied down by some leather straps. You struggled to get yourself free but it was useless as you could barely move.

"Ahh, (y/n), you're finally awake."

You clench your jaw and fists as the man came out of the shadows. He laughed as he watched you struggle to get out of the restraints.

"I wouldn't do that. You're just going to end up hurting yourself."

"What the hell do you want, Schmidt?"

"I missed you. You didn't really think I would forget for what you did to me, did you?"

He turned his face so you could see the large scar across his left side. You just smiled and spit at his face. This causes him to snap, he walks to you to tightly grip your cheeks to make you look at him.

"Oh, you're going to regret that so much."

Johann turned to look at one of the doctors and nodded at him as he stepped back.

"You can forget about your life. I'm going to turn you into a weapon. One that I will be able to use against Natasha and the rest of the Avengers."

At the mention of her name, you again struggle with the restraints.

"You touch her and I'll kill you!"

"I'm not going to hurt her. You'll do that all on your own."

That's the last thing you hear before they again inject you with a tranquilizer.

X

When you woke up again, you felt trapped in your body. You could hear and see everything that was going on but it was like you weren't in control of your body anymore. Standing at attention in the middle of an office, you tried to look around but it was useless.