You/Stella Bonasera - Lunch

Stella frowned as she looked down at the lunch that was now sitting at her desk

Stella frowned as she looked down at the lunch that was now sitting at her desk. She had only left for a second and when she had arrived, it was just sitting there. Not wanting to take anyone's food by accident, she asked around to see if it was anybody's but they declined, saying that it had been specifically dropped off to her. When she tried getting answers as to who was responsible for the meal they all made an excuse so they wouldn't answer your question. Starving and practically having no chance of getting something to eat quickly to go to the next crime scene, Stella quickly ate it. Whoever had left it for her, knew exactly what she liked because it was honestly delicious.

X

Stella figured that the lunch thing had been a one time thing, someone probably owned her a favor and didn't want to repay it back so they figured that lunch would make things right. She was fine with that as it had been quite delicious, Stella just wished she knew who it had been so she could've thanked them and called it even. When she tried to get the camera footage of the floor, it had apparently mysteriously disappeared. It made her suspicious about who was behind it, considering that the person had gone to great length to hide their identity. She quickly had crossed off someone that was trying to kill her as the first meal wasn't poisoned but that still left quite a few people.

Busy with other cases, Stella pushed it off and decided it wasn't worth finding out who it had been.

X

A week had gone since the first meal showed up and now another one was at her desk. She again asked everyone if it was theirs and no one seemed to claim it. Stella had at first eliminated someone trying to kill her as it had only been a one time thing but now this one made it seem suspicious. Maybe the person tried to get her to trust the food so she would've eaten it without any hesitation. Not wanting to take the chance, she took it to your lab.

"I need you to test this. For all kinds of poison, I'm not sure what game someone is trying to play and I intend to find out."

You looked down at the food that you had made early in the morning for her and then up to Stella.

"Is it really necessary to test it for poison Stella, no one can get through the front desk without a badge."

"(y/n), what if it's a fellow officer that wants to kill me. You know I've done some questionable things that a lot of them hate me for it."

"Stella, trust me. I don't think this food is poisoned."

"How do you know that? Where you there when they put the food in my desk? Tell me, I've been trying to ask everyone but they suddenly have things to do when I ask them."

"Just trust me, Stella. The food is not poisoned."

"How do you know?"

"Because I made it?"

"You what? Why?"

You shrug your shoulders and play with the hem of your shirt while looking down at your shoes.

"I dunno. I just wanted to do something nice for you."

Stella takes your hands, making your look up to her. When you see that she's smiling, you can't help but smile as well.

"But why? I don't deserve eating your hard work. Which by the way is quite delicious. I've never tasted something good like that."

"I just wanted to do something nice for you."

"(y/n), in my line of work. No one does anything nice. They always expect favors. Is there something you needed? Is someone in trouble? Are you in trouble?"

"God no. I...I just like you Stella. A lot. I've never liked anyone as much as I like you. Making you lunch was just a way for me to show you that I appreciate you."

"(Y/n)...."

You could already hear her telling you that she didn't feel the same so you let go of her hands and headed to the microscope to inspect some of the blood. Not wanting for you to close yourself off from her, she took the food and grabbed your hand as she led you out to the picnic tables.

"Where are we going?"

"To lunch. I wanna share it with you. Besides you and I have a lot of talking to do."

Stella sees your mind going into overdrive as you tried to think about what she wanted to tell you.

"Nothing bad. I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I was hoping I could still have some time to think about what I wanted to say but knowing how impatient you are, I guess this is a good time as any."

You stop in the middle of the precinct and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Sorry, I was just too impatient to wait for our first date."

"Date? Who said anything about going to a date?"

"I...I didn't mean to..."

Stella starts to laugh when you start to stutter. You narrow your eyes at her and playfully hit her shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I just had to! You're too cute when you're nervous."

"Yeah, right. You're planning the first date then."

"I don't have a problem with that at all."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Alex Danvers - Love/Hate

Jean Grey - Trouble

Lena Luthor - Heart

Arizona Robins - Sibling

Daenerys Targaryen - Mate Part 2

Lena Luthor - Too Late Part 2

Natasha Romanoff - Mission Part 2

Liv Rooney - Basketball

Katherine Pierce - Lucifer

Lena Luthor - Soulmate

Emily Dickison - Poem Part 2

Mia Torreto - ??

Gisele Yashar - ??

Luna Lovegood - Heir

Maeve Wiley - Lucifer

Lena Luthor - Harm

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!