You/Nyssa al Ghul - Saved

AN: I realized at the end that this prompt could be with the two of them dating reader

AN: I realized at the end that this prompt could be with the two of them dating reader. I can redo it and include Sara in the prompt if you'd like

Nyssa stared in shock as she continued watching the camera that had been cut off. One second you're making your way back with the others and the next, there's explosions and the camera cuts off.

"We need to go save her! Lets go Sara."

Sara looked up to Nyssa, holding up her finger to her as she continued trying to get in contact with you or anyone that had gone with you to finish the mission.

"We don't know what we're walking into. (y/n) would want for you to be safe and think this through. I'm worried about the team but we can't be rash about this, Nyssa. Otherwise, it would just be pointless for us to go in and get captured or worse be killed. (y/n) would never forgive me if I let you do something stupid like this."

"Sara, please. I just heard an explosion go off where my girlfriend was. No one is answering and if I sit here and wait, I'm going to drive myself. What if it was Ava? Would you sit here and wait?"

Nyssa was right, Sara wouldn't have waited if Ava had been in your place.

"Alright lets go. I'll borrow one of Ava's watches."

X

Sara and Nyssa walked through the portal, immediately taking notice that anything within the radius of the bomb had been obliterated. Nyssa tried not to think about the fact that you had been standing 10ft away from where the bomb had gone off.

"I don't see any blood. Lets keep searching for them."

Nyssa nods and follows close behind Sara. The only thing that was giving her hope that you had made it out alive was the fact that there was no blood.

The two of them walk around the perimeter, taking note of the entrances and exists that could've been used for you and your team to use when you heard the bomb was going off.

X

"They literally left not trace, Nyssa. I don't understand what happened here."

Sara stands besides the bomb, trying to find anything that could reveal what had happened. The cameras were useless as their internal memory had been destroyed. Nyssa doesn't say anything, simply just walking towards the spot where she had last seen you stand with your team.

"Sara!"

Nyssa yells as the false floor opens up, making her fall into an underground tunnel. It closes behind her, with Sara following seconds behind her.

"So this is how they must've survived. This is getting weirder and weirder. I think this is some sort of portal. I don't think we're in France anymore."

The two of them continued walking the only way the tunnel led through. At the end of the tunnel, there was just a door.

"Ready?"

Nyssa nods and walks into the room, only to be greeted by her friends yelling at her with a 'Surprise.' Nyssa turns to Sara, not understanding what was going on.

"This is your surprise party. I told (y/n) not to go through with it but she insisted it would be fun. Happy Birthday, Nyssa."

Sara leaves Nyssa alone to walk over to Ava.

"Baby! Did you like your surprise? You really didn't expect it, did you?"

Nyssa looks around, giving everyone a smile with a thank you.

"Not at all. Can I talk to you for a second."

Your smile falls as you nod and follow her to a private part of the room.

"I thought you died, (y/n). I heard the bomb go off and the camera feed was cut off."

"All curtesy of our friends. They all wanted to join in on the surprise considering how you always claimed that you couldn't be surprised."

Nyssa quietly cursed at them, silently promising to herself that she would get them all back for scaring her like that. For now, she had to deal with you.

"You know I appreciate you went through all this effort to surprise me but I thought you died, (y/n)! I was so scared."

You wrapped Nyssa into a hug, feeling incredibly bad about how you went about with the surprise.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't think that part of the plan through. But! I know how I can make it up to you."

Nyssa pulls away from the hug, looking a bit unsure of what you had up your sleeves.

"Don't worry, I promise you'll love it. It's not inside any of those present. You're just going to have to wait until tonight."

"Can't I get a hint? You did scare me!"

You smiled as you saw her pouted, already knowing that she had forgiven you for the fact that you had scared her. Pecking her lips, you shake your head and take her hand to lead her to head of the table.

"Nope, then you'll just beg so we can leave early."

Nyssa pouted, having no choice but to wait until the party was over for her present.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 2

Sara Lance - Bad Day

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 2

Saskia De Merindol - Partner Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

Selena (Underworld) - Lost

Saskia de Merindol - Competition

Alex Danvers - Hired

Jennifer Honey(Miss Honey) - Caught Part 2

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!