You/Lena Luthor - Half of It

Kara was never the best when it came to revealing her feelings

Kara was never the best when it came to revealing her feelings. She blamed it on the fact that she had practically gone numb to a lot of things because of the fact that she watched her entire planet get destroyed but really it could've been anything. She had heard about you from one of her classmates about you who would do homework, projects and anything school related for money. Kara knew it was a long shot to ask you but you were her only choice.

"Please, (y/n). It's just a page and it probably won't take longer than an hour. I'll pay whatever it is you want. I just really need your help.'

"Kara, I'm not going to write a love letter to your crush. That's ridiculous. Why don't you write it yourself. It'll save you money."

"Because I'm not the one that's good with words. I've read a couple of the work you've done. I know you'll make the best love letter."

"Kara..."

The two of you continue going back and forth until you eventually agree.

"Fine, but you're paying me double. I can't believe I'm doing this."

You muttered to yourself as Kara wrapped you in a hug.

X

You were way over your head as Kara continued to pay you to help you get Lena. It got to the point that you ended up going to one of their dates because Kara was just too nervous to even come up with something to talk to Lena. While you helped Kara charm Lena, you hadn't realized that after paying so much attention to Lena, you had fallen for her. Your letters and everything that you had Kara do to woo Lena was everything that you wanted to do for her.

"I don't think I can do this anymore, Kara."

You tell her one day as she had come over for you to give her another letter to hand to Lena.

"What? Why? You've helped me out a lot."

You sigh and nod. If only you hadn't gotten close to Kara as a friend, then it wouldn't have been a problem but alas, you were both best friends now.

"It's not fair for Lena to think that you're the one who does all of that on your own. What's going to happen when I leave for college? Are you going to call me to help you out?"

"...no. I guess you're right. I'm sorry for pressuring you to help me with this. I shouldn't have taken advantage of the fact that you needed money."

"It's fine, Kara. It's in the past."

X

You hadn't taken notice that Kara realized that you had fallen for Lena. She knew you were good with words but the recent letters that you had written had actually come from your heart. You talked about everything that you loved about Lena and it made her see the real reason why you had stopped. Kara was confused as to why you never said anything but figured that having religious parents didn't exactly help your situation. The only thing she could do now was confess to Lena what had happened and hoped that maybe Lena would understand.

"I told her"

"You did what?!"

The two of you were currently in your basement, catching up on the latest tv show when Kara revealed to you what she had done.

"I told Lena what we had done."

"Why would you do that, Kara? You could've continue dating her. The two of you made a cute couple."

"But it was built on lied. You're the only reason why Lena was into me. Had it not been for you and everything that you had me do for her, I would've never started dating her. Now you have a chance."

"...what are you talking about."

"I know that you also like Lena."

"That's not true. I don't like her like that."

"(y/n), it's me. You don't have to hide. I'm not going to get angry over the fact that you have feelings for her."

"Kara!"

You hissed at her as you could practically hear her yell it to the neighborhood.

"I do not like Lena and if you say that one more time, I'm never letting you come over again."

Kara looks up to the ceiling as she hears the voices of your parents.

"I'm sorry."

X

You were out riding your bike when you bumped into Lena outside of her house. The two of you had been avoiding each other for the past month so you were surprised that she had waved you over when she saw you.

"Was Kara telling the truth?"

"Lena, I.."

"Did Kara lie?"

You let out a defeated sigh as you shake your head.

"Why did you do it?"

She didn't seem angry, just curious.

"I needed the money at first and then feelings complicated things so I stopped it. I didn't think Kara would tell you about what she had done."

"I'm surprised too but it's Kara. She would do something like that."

"Yeah..."

The two of you stay quiet and you figured it was time to go.

"I should head home. My parents are probably worried about me."

Lena gives you a small smile and nods, giving you a small wave when you turn your bike around. You had started walking down the hill and suddenly stopped. You weren't sure what got into you to give you the courage to run back to Lena and pull her in for a kiss. It was just a quick one, barely even a second when you tried to pull back. You weren't able to do so as Lena wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you in for a deeper kiss.

"Maybe we could give us a try. Without accidentally having a third person in the relationship."

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Cara Mason - ??

Meredith Grey - ??(Fluff)

Jessica Jones - Part 3

Elena Gilbert - Obsessed

Emma Gilbert - Mermaid Part 2

Emilia Clarke - Prank

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!