You/Maeve Wiley - Lucifer Part 2

You took a deep breath, enjoying the first breath of fresh air after being in hell for weeks

You took a deep breath, enjoying the first breath of fresh air after being in hell for weeks. The situation with the demons had been taken care off and as soon as you had taken care of figuring out a way to lock the doors of hell, you rushed into town to find Maeve.

You weren't sure how long it's been since you had last seen her because of how time worked differently in hell but you hoped that she hadn't moved on. And if she had then you would support her 100%, even if it killed you inside.

It was Friday night so Maeve had only two places to be at that time, her house or the bar that she managed to sneak her way in. Checking her house was a failure since she wasn't there so you figured that Maeve would be at the bar with the rest of her friends.

X

Bars in this town weren't your favorite thing to visit because they were all just one bolt away from the whole thing falling apart. The things you did for Maeve. Pushing your way through the crowd in search of Maeve, you found her being surrounding by several guys with none of her friends nearby. You would've left her alone but she looked quite uncomfortable to be cornered by them.

"Excuse me, fellas. She's with me."

Maeve looked relieved to see you. She climbed off her seat to make her way over to you but was stopped by two of the guys that were bothering her.

"She's with us. Beat it."

You hold up your hands, not really in the mood to fight with anyone. You've been in hell dealing punishments to demons and torturing some souls that it just wasn't fun anymore.

"I don't recommend starting something that you can't finish. Let my girlfriend pass through and we won't have any problems."

"Yeah? It's 3 of us, you can't beat us all."

"Mm, I can't but that's because I'm utterly exhausted. That's right, the devil can get exhausted. Last chance. I don't like repeating myself."

Maeve's just amused by this point. She was honestly interested in what you had planned and couldn't wait for the scene to unfold.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

You shrug your shoulders and step in front of them.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you. This is just going to be more embarrassing for you." You give the guy a charming smile, making eye contact with me. "What's your most embarrassing secret?"

"I still wet the bed at night."

The guys answers as if he was in a trance. When he realizes what he said, he turns red in embarrassment and runs out of the bar.

"What the hell, you freak!"

The other guy swings at you and you're easily able to catch his fist in your hand. With a simple twist, he cries out in pain and falls to his knees.

"I told you that I wasn't in the mood to fight. You guys don't play fair."

You let go of his hand and make your way over Maeve.

"You're here! I didn't think you would be back so soon."

She smiles and wraps her arms around your neck, your hands automatically falling to her hips as you both look at each other, completely ignoring the scene behind the two of you. The only unharmed guy was trying to comfort the other guy while he tried to get someone to help but no one stepped in to help them.

"I've been gone for months. How long has it been since we our last kiss?"

Not being able to stop herself, Maeve leans in to kiss you.

"37 days, 11 hours and 35 minutes. But who's counting."

You bite your lip to stop yourself from smiling.

"Lets get out of here. I haven't eaten since I last seen you and I'm famished. Burgers and a milkshake?"

"You read my mind."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kara Danvers - Red String

Wanda Maximoff - Screw Up

Lena Luthor - Gone

Katie McGrath - Dinner Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 1

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 3

Miss Honey - Caught

Sam Arias - Escape

Natasha Negovanlis - Annoyance

Laurel Lance - Friends

Morgana Pendragon - Story

Sam Arias/Lena Luthor - Doubt

Lucy Lane - Pretend

Laurel Castillo - ?? (Fluff)

Diana Prince - Doctor

Nyssa al Ghul - Saved

Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 2

Sara Lance - Bad Day

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!