You/Katie McGrath - Game Night

"I win! I can't believe I actually won! And you said that everyone was extra competitive in these games

"I win! I can't believe I actually won! And you said that everyone was extra competitive in these games. That was easy."

Everyone stared at you, amazed over the fact that you had ended up winning Monopoly within a couple of rounds. Every time they played the game, it would always last until the early hours of the morning.

"Are you like some kind of businesswoman because if you are then that's cheating."

Chyler tells you, still trying to understand how you had bought the majority of the properties.

"Actually I am, I'm a CFO."

"That's cheating! We didn't know that Katie started dating Sam Arias. The game was rigged from the beginning. I say that we pick something else that had nothing to do with business."

You crossed your arms, sticking out your tongue to Melissa. You had won fair and square, it wasn't your fault that they just happened to be sore losers.

"Yeah! Katie, you've known her the longest, what kind of games does she suck at."

You turned around to face her, pointing a finger at her.

"If you so much as tell them, I'm not kissing you for the rest of the week."

"Katie! You can't let her boss you around like that."

Katie looks between you and Nia before eventually putting her hands up for a truce.

"I'm not getting in the middle of this. The rest of you figure out what we're playing next. I'll go refill our drinks."

"I'll join you."

You stood up and followed Katie to the kitchen to grab the rest of the liquor bottles to refill the glasses of everyone.

"I'm having a lot of fun, babe. Thank you for inviting me."

"Of course! It was about time I did. You really need to start coming home early so you can join us during girl nights. I think I finally have a chance at winning a couple of games with you."

You leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Well babe, just stick by me and we'll win anything they thrown at us."

X

No matter what game they pulled out, you managed to win at every single one of them. It was getting quite late and the majority of you had managed to get drunk from the fact that no one was taking count of how many drinks were drank. All they cared about was winning at least one game.

"Okay! I'm way too drunk and we've literally run out of games to play. Yet we still can't find a single game that you suck at. I think it's time we call it a day and head to bed. I can already tell that we're all going to wake up with a hangover."

"What's that, Melissa? You're already quitting. I thought you said that you wanted to find the game that I sucked at."

She glared at you but didn't say anything.

"Oh! I didn't want to do this because it was cheating but one last game. Trivia"

"Trivia? That's the game you think that I'll lose at? Bring it on."

X

You glared at all of them, hating that they had ganged up against you, especially Katie. She had meant to be on your side! Not against you.

"I thought this was everyone against everyone, not me vs everyone."

Chyler just laughed, loving the fact that they were winning for the first time.

"It's not our fault that you haven't caught up with Supergirl."

"You're all sore losers! Had to resort to cheating in order to win. No matter, I won the rest of the games."

"Does that me that you're taking the loss."

You rolled your eyes as you finished your drink.

"Yeah, yeah. I lose. I don't know about you but I'm totally beat."

"Us too. Lets just quickly clean up and we can all head to bed. How does ihop sound?"

Nia asked everyone.

They're a serious of yes's around the room.

"It's settled then, ihop in the morning."

Everyone helps clean until there's no evidence that there had been a party. Like always, everyone heads to their usual place that they slept whenever they stayed over. Katie heads to her bedroom, only to find that it was locked.

"Uh, babe. You accidentally locked me out."

"Oh no, that was on purpose."

You yelled from the other side.

"What why?"

"You ganged up against me! I can't believe my own girlfriend was against me."

"It was all fun and games. Now come on, I'm tired. Let me in."

"Nope! You can share with Azie or something."

Katie again tried to unlock the door but found herself unable to. Eventually she gives up and heads to the empty couches where she falls asleep soon after.

X

When Katie wakes up, she realizes that someone was on top of her. Opening one eye, she can't help but laugh when she sees that it's you.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Fine

Lena Luthor - Gone Part 2

Regina Mills - Stuck

Emilia Clarke - Basketball

Nia Nal - Awkward

Jean Grey - Pregnant

Lena Luthor - Wisdom Teeth

Michelle Jones (MJ) - Accident

Zelda Spellman - Blocked

Lena Luthor - Sleeptalking

Jules Daily - Princess

Katie McGrath - Strict

Lena Luthor/Lucy Lane - Road Trip                              

Sara Lance/ Ava Sharpe - Soulmates

Georgina Hobart - ??

Jennifer J - Busy Part 2

Lena Luthor/Sam Arias - Tri

Lena Luthor - Time Travel

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 3

Andrea Rojas - Three

Cate Blanchett - Jealous

Alex Danvers - Hired Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!