You/Lena Luthor - The Letter

You stomped your way through the playground as you watched Lena work on the homework that she had forced to do by one of her 'friends

You stomped your way through the playground as you watched Lena work on the homework that she had forced to do by one of her 'friends.' Not wanting to explain yourself, you grabbed her papers and ran over to the trash can while you ignored Lena yelling at you. To make sure that she didn't pull them out, you poured another kid's milk on top of it.

"Why did you do that?! I promise that I was going to help Emily finish her homework."

"Why did you promise that Lena? You're wasting your recess away doing homework that doesn't even belong to you."

"Because she's my friend and she was struggling with her homework."

"Then she could've asked the teacher for help. She's not your friend she's just using you."

"But I..."

You took her hand and dragged her to the swings.

"Nope, enjoy your free time. You did your homework and that's all you have to do."

You could tell that Lena wanted to go over to Emily and apologize for what you had done but she surprisingly climbed on the swing besides you.

"I'll make sure that she doesn't bother you anymore."

X

That day was the start of your friendship with Lena. You became known as her literal bodyguard and although they tried to make fun of you for it, you didn't care. You were done watching Lena getting taken advantage of and you weren't going to stop until they stopped.

The two of you grew to become close friends the more you spend time with her. You would always keep her safe at school from the mean words and backstabbing that Lena would've gone through but the only person you couldn't protect Lena from was Lex. She adored her brother and it pissed you off to no end that Lena was blind to the fact that Lex would manipulate her.

You would always jump in to protect her but Lena would basically tell you to stand down eveytime Lex begged her to do things for him. He was like that all through high school and not even the fact that the two of you starting dating would Lena see that Lex was manipulating her.