You/Wanda Maximoff - Screw Up

"Wanda, babe

"Wanda, babe. Food's here."

Wanda just continued to look out the city, completely ignoring that you had called for her. "Babe, come on. I thought you said you were hungry."

Still nothing. You walked to her, gently shaking her shoulder to get her attention.

"Is the food here?"

You frowned at her question. Something was definitely bothering her. For the past few days, Wanda has been lost in her own thoughts. It was difficult to grab her attention and you were getting worried. You thought it had to do with the new changes that Steve had implemented but she never commented about it. You took a seat besides her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder so she could lean against you.

"Is something bothering you, babe. You've been quiet, quite a lot."

Wanda sighs as you run your fingers through her hair, helping her relax as she thought about what to tell you. She tried to not make it as obvious to you about something bothering her but you apparently knew her too well.

"It's just...my powers. You've seen how strong they've gotten. I-I'm worried that I might hurt someone really badly with the way they've been growing. Learning how to control them at this level was bad enough, I can't imagine how bad it'll be when they're stronger. I'm a screw up, (y/n). I don't think that I'll be able to handle them."

"I might now have powers like you but I did work with people that would be considered 'screw ups' by a lot of people. I was one of them, we called ourselves the Legends of Tomorrows or Legends."

Wanda sits up, amazed to learn about this part of you. You hardly liked to talk about it after what happened with your team but you missed them and Wanda needed to hear the story about them to see that there was nothing wrong with being a screw up.

"You're really talking about them?"

"Yeah, I think it's finally time that I did."

Resuming her previous position, Wanda tells you to continue.

"Well every hero basically labeled us as screw ups. You had Mick and Captain Cold, two literal criminals. Sara Lance, a reformed assassin. Ray Palmer, was a genius and millionaire, nothing really wrong with him other than being too nice. Firestorm, two men with opposing views that joined together to become a hero. Me, just a regular hacker and Captain Rip, the one who betrayed his employer to save the world. Every single one of us would clash with each other. It was difficult to follow a plan because everyone liked to do their own thing and ended up screwing everything up. It wasn't until Rip, decided that we would never be able to get out shit together if we didn't work as a team so being the good captain that he was, he used our flaws so that we could work together. We were labeled as screw ups by everyone but that's what helped us save the world. What I'm saying is that it's okay to be a screw up and screw up at times. What isn't okay is for you to bring yourself down and give up."

Wanda sighs and nods, realizing that you had a point. She was afraid of gaining more power when in reality she needed to see that it wasn't a bad thing. If she learned how to use her powers for the good of the world, she can learn how to control them when they get stronger.

"You're right. I was so focused on being afraid of hurting people that I didn't realize that they would end up helping me save more lives."

She stood up, extending her hand for you to stand as well.

"Come on, feeling bad for myself made me hungry. Lets watch a movie while we eat?"

"As long as you promise not to spill any of your soda. It took me days to clean up the spot."

"It was by accident! You were distracting me and I forgot I was using my powers to hold up the drink."

You gave her a playful smile, as you grabbed the food and plates to take back to the living room.

"Yeah, well I didn't hear you complain but if you make a mess, I'm making you clean it up this time."

Wanda rolls her eyes and grabs the rest of her things to follow you into the living room.

"Yes, love."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Gone

Katie McGrath - Dinner Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 1

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 2

Lena Luthor - Photographs Part 3

Miss Honey - Caught

Sam Arias - Escape

Natasha Negovanlis - Annoyance

Laurel Lance - Friends

Morgana Pendragon - Story

Sam Arias/Lena Luthor - Doubt

Lucy Lane - Pretend

Laurel Castillo - ?? (Fluff)

Diana Prince - Doctor

Nyssa al Ghul - Saved

Selina Kyle - Heirloom Part 2

Sara Lance - Bad Day

Jennifer Jareau - Busy

Lena Luthor - Werewolf Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Guard Part 2

Katie McGrath - Introductions

Katie McGrath - Game Night

Danielle Rose Russell - Playgirl

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!