Eighty Eight

Benjamin walks over and sits next to Jazmyne who was in the library.

Jazmyne looks up, "Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Oh. I'm a library aide. I don't have a third period."

"Interesting. I love that color on you, by the way. Fits your skin tone."

Benjamin looks down at his nails and smiles. "Thank you! So, what're you doing?"

Jazmyne looks over at the librarian before leaning in. "I'm supposed to be doing a project but...I'm online shopping."

Benjamin giggles, "Mm. My favorite pass time. What're you looking for?"

"I don't really know...I'm kinda just looking."

Benjamin nods, "I understand that."

Katen walks in the library, holding four books in his hand. The librarian points to Benjamin to take the books.

Katen rolls his eyes and walks over, "Hey druggie, I needa return these."

Benjamin looks at Jazmyne and smiles. "Oh. I've graduated from fag to druggie."

Jazmyne giggles at Benjamin and looks over at Katen. Benjamin stands up and grabs the books from Katen. "I didn't know you knew how to read."

"Watch your fucking mouth, fuckface."

Benjamin shrugs and opens the cover, seeing the date in which he was supposed to have returned the books. He walks over to the counter to scan them.

Katen looks over at Jazmyne, smiling. "Hey. Tell Elenor I said hi." He looks at her up and down.

Jazmyne fixes her jacket to cover her chest. "Her name is Elly."

"Mm. That's right. Well, tell Elly I said hi. Oh and uh, if you two are ever looking for a threesome, hit me up." He reaches in his pocket, writing his number down before smiling and walking away.

Jazmyne scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Freak."

Benjamin walks back over and sighs. "So? What'd he want?"

Jazmyne picks up the slip of paper, handing it to Benjamin. "He just offered Elly and I a threesome. Ew!"

**
Benjamin sees Gabi walking alone to her locker and runs up to her. "Hey, Gabi! You coming to lunch today?"

Gabi shrugs, "Uh...I don't know."

"Hey. What's going on? You seem distant...Like really distant, why aren't you eating lunch with us anymore?"

Gabi scoffs. "Oh yeah, I'm being distant...Okay?"

Benjamin shoves his hands into his jacket pockets. "What?"

"You're the one being distant, Benjamin. You're always with Noah and...You guys are always having private conversations and being weird."

"Woah. We're in a relationship, I don't have to tell you and or anyone else what I tell him."

"Yeah, okay. Whatever."

Benjamin sighs, "I'm not trying to cause drama, Gabi. I'm sorry...I just have a lot going on right now and-."

"What? What's going on? Why can't you tell me, cause I'm pretty sure Noah knows?"

Benjamin bites his lip and looks down. He shakes his head, "I-I...I don't wanna talk about it right now."

Gabi chuckles and closes her locker. "Whatever. I'll see you later."