What do you wanna be?

Teacher: It's time to learn about careers! Who hears know about careers?

Olive: *raises is hand*

Teacher: Mmm. *points at Oil* Oil! Do you know about careers?

Oil: *sticking a pencil up his nose* o-oh! Uh... hmm... something?

Teacher: eh... yes, but-

Olive: *starts waving his hand impatiently*

Teacher: Fine. Yes Olive?

Olive: As the dictionary defines it- an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.

Teacher: ... yes. Basically summed up, What do you all want to be when you grow up? Get out a piece of paper and write down what you all want to be in life.

*everyone starts writing*

Girl: I'm gonna be an awesome scientist!!

Boy: I'm gonna be a pilot like my dad!

Oil: *draws a toaster*

Teacher: uh Oil? Why are you drawing a toaster?

Oil: oh is that not what we're doing? *erases it and draws Sonic* I'm gonna be sonic!

Teacher: Oh how fun! *looks at Olive* What about you Olive?

Olive: *pulling on his hair gently* Um... I don't know.

Teacher: Well you need to think of something or you'll get an Incomplete

Olive: N-no! I-I *looks around the room* I-I wanna be a- a- *sees a globe* T-the earth! I-I mean a model!! I wanna be a model.

Teacher: ooh! *claps her hands* a model! I thought you were gonna say like a scientist or a mathematician, Honestly a model is a better career for you.

Girl: *drops her eyes on her paper and erases scientist*

Oil: *watches her leave and looks at Olive* Ol. I know you better then anyone. Why. Would. You. Choose. Modeling?

Olive: I-I panicked! I didn't want an incomplete!! *whines*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age 18:

Oil: Do you still wanna do modeling?

Olive: That was like in middle school dude. *finishes up his math homework*

Oil: You would look good in a dress.

Olive: I will stab you with this pencil.

Oil: Oooor you can model like the guys do in life magazine or some shit.

Olive: Whatever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olive: *walking with oil* Should we go to starbucks?

Oil: Dude!! Check it out! They're shooting famous hot women!

Olive: *blushes* Not again! *looks away*

Oil: aw come on you bi disaster! *pushes him towards the photo shoot*

Olive: Oil please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was gonna write how he got a modeling job by going there, but I didn't know how to transition it well.