Emotionally drunk

Jamey: *drinks all his beer* L-listen man.

John: *looks at him swaying a bit*

Jamey: I-I'm *hic* Sorry I got s-so mad *hic* at you.

John: N-no *hic* I-is my fault *hic* I-I didn't *hic* a-ack- ack- acknowledge *hic* y-yer feelings. *hiccups drinking another beer can* I-I didn't *hic* see h-how it w-would affect t-the people around m-me *hic*

Jamey: N-no i-is okay. *hiccups and drinks another can* Y-you j-just wanted t-to make *hic* T-things better w-with *hic* m-my ex-wife. *hiccups and leans against him* I-I j-just *hic* didn't w-want *hic* to lose m-my only h-human friend *hic*

John: *leans back against him* D-dude *hic* I-I had n-no idea. *hic* I-I l-love you *hic* so much. *lays his head against the table*

Jamey: *laughs drunkenly* I-I would s-saaay t-that's gaaay, but w-we're gay. *hiccups and lays his head against the table too*

Faz: *trying not to laugh*

Felix: aww they're friends again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Max: *watching the video* Aww I missed a funny drunk conversation.

Jerry: You can't- Oh right that promise was broken.

Max: You broke yours too!

Jerry: I don't drink all the time!!

Max: You're drinking right now!!

Jerry: *holding a glass of wine* Well that's only because you're drinking too!!

Max: *holding a flask* Point taken.