Shh (nsfw)

Jake: Wow! This place is beautiful!

Felix: Well I hope you enjoy it very much.

John: *shouts from a cliff* There's a waterfall!!!

Damien: *tackles Jake* Our own private island!!~ *nuzzles him happily*

Jake: We're gonna enjoy every second of it.

Damien: Where should we go first?~

Jake: Well... dad did say there was a waterfall~ and you know... there's always a cave behind it.

Damien: *smiles getting up with him*

John: 3

Felix: 2

John+Felix: 1!! *jumps off the cliff into the river*

Jake: *walks with Damien while watching them*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake helped Damien across the rocks. "This is so exciting!~" Damien said happily. "I know, my heart is thumping like crazy" Jake replied and stops himself right beside the waterfall. "Yay we're already here!" Damien was bouncing with joy. Jake stuck his head quickly into the waterfall before taking it back out. "Yep! It's clean too! We can basically make the place into a man cave" Jake said happily and entered through the waterfall. Damien quickly followed and shook off all the water. He looked around and tackles Jake onto the ground. "I wanna do it now!~" Damien told him and Jake replied with a soft kiss.

Damien pulled away from the kiss and began transforming into his demon form. Jake did the same right after Damien. Damien pounced on him and kissed him as roughly as he could. Jake kissed roughly back and slammed him against the cave wall, making Damien wince softly and pull away. "you like it rough don't you?" Jake smirked at him and bit down on his neck. Damien moaned out and pulled him close grinding up against him lustfully. Jake was already thrusting two fingers into him stretching him out. Damien panted softly bouncing on them. "j-jakey I want more" Damien pleaded and Jake retracted his fingers and replaced them with his dick. "As you wish" Jake replied and pushed in as far as he could go making Damien gasp out his name. 

Meanwhile, John and Felix were resting against a tree before feeling the ground shaking. "Looks like they already started" Felix said and held John's hand tight. John nodded and kissed his forehead, "At least it's not as shaky like our house" John answered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know what else to write :P