Dates

Olive: Oil!!! *runs upstairs*

Oil: *opens the dood to their room* Eh-

Olive: *tackles him down and starts choking him* Why THE FUCK did you put me on a dating website you BASTARD!!

Oil: *pries the hands off him as best as he can* B-because I-I wanted you t-to find l-love d-dude!!

Olive: *stops* B-but I'm fine by myself!!

Oil: *rubs his throat* D-dude. I feel so bad for you everytime I see you reading alone. You're just buried in your books all the time and it made me wanna do something about it.

Olive: *thinks about it* ... That's a sweet gesture, but I'm just not ready for that kind of thing yet bro.

Oil: Fuck man. I'll take it down okay?

Olive: Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ At the school library ~

Olive: by myself huh? *looks around and sees the room empty besides the librarian* H-he's right... *looks out the window*

Oil: *flirting with some girl*

Girl: *giggling and looks to be enjoying everything he's saying*

Olive: man do I wish to have that certain level of confidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olive: Dad how come I haven't found anyone special in my life?

Jamey: hm...

Faz: Whispers to him: Wrong person to ask.

Jamey: hey!

Faz: *smiles* Joking, Joking!

Jamey: Well maybe you haven't found love because no one's interested you yet. I didn't find love until I met this cutie right here. *pinches Faz's cheek*

Faz: owie.

Jamey: Since I was a cold hearted bastard like my Father, My heart skipped a beat when I saw him and I fell hard.

Olive: So I could just be waiting for the right person?

Jamey: *nods* Could be anyone.

Olive: *blushes lightly* Y-yeah. Anyone.