chapter 3

Eunha's pov;

"What the hell are you doing baekhyun!? Leave me!", I said to him with a scared voice while trying to break free from him.

He came near my ear and whispered,"we are alone..", I could feel him grinning which made a shiver ran down through my spine.

"S..so?", he looked at me with a evil face and removed a pile of hair from my face.

I turned my face and gladly he removed his hands.

"I will give you a punishment...your friend said we always had lust and hunger right?", he grabbed my chin and made me face him harshly.

"I will show you how lust and hungry I can be so that you and your friends can never try to speak something bad about my friends like that...".

I widened my eyes as I was shocked I could only see hunger and revenge in his eyes. I couldn't even speak a word but God knows how I managed to speak these words.

"This wasn't the baekhyun I knew..", I looked at him for giving me an answer but he started laughing.

"I haven't even showed you my real side baby girl....", he smirked as he came near my neck and started placing rough kisses.

"Baekhyun stop!!". I yelled while trying to break out of his grip but couldn't as his hands were very tight.

I brang confidence and strength within my self and tried to pull my leg up and the next thing I heard was that baekhyun wasn't in front of me anymore instead he was on the floor besides the locker and I noticed that there was a broken locker door on the floor.

I looked here and there to see if anyone else did that but no one.

"Did I do that....?" I pointed at myself as I couldn't believe that I had done it. But then I saw that baekhyun stood from his place and charged at me.

"You bitch orphan! How dare you!?". His voice was strong and scary, he was about to hit me but then I heard another strong voice yell making the voice echoing down the halls.

We both looked at the direction of the voice and saw the principal staring at us. She must have heard the voice of the broken locker door and headed outside to see.

"Both of you in my office now!" Her sharp voice pointed towards her office.

We both followed her, she opened her office to let us both in and then after she entered she closed the door from behind.

After she sat on her seat she gave us a glare and then asked us with a slow voice.

"Will you guys tell me what happened outside?".

Before I could tell her baekhyun shouted.

"She had brought me to find something she had lost but while I was finding it she kicked me towards the locker!", I shrugged as I couldn't believe him.

The principal turned to me.

"Is that true Ms eunha? What Mr baekhyun is saying...?''.

I had enough of this!, I thought so I build up my confidence and spilled out the whole truth.

"No ma'am he's lying, you see I was going to the cafeteria when he was calling me..I ignored him but without my permission he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall..he started touching me and I kicked him to the lockers to save my self....but he again stood and was about to slap me and you came." I said while looking at him, little did I knew I was verge on crying as I don't believe what he was about to do if the principal hadn't come.

I badly needed someone to hold me in his arms and feel protected but this was reality, there was no prince charming for a orphan like me....and I wasn't even safe from my own ex boyfriend whom I loved.

"You both are saying different things...who should I believe!?"the principal looked at us but once again baekhyun yelled.

"Maam you have to believe me! She's lying! You know who my father is and I'm the most richest person in the college and she wanted to have a chance with me!".

I looked at him with my mouth wide opened.

I couldn't believe it, after all he too knew that I was one of the rich kid in the college but still he had the guts to lie...

"Mr baekhyun don't raise your voice in front of me! I know who your father is but do you think I'm scared!?"she gave him a serious face.

"I'm capable enough to tell the chairman to cancel your degree and he will not even ask for a explanation...." she told him with a warning tone.

"So tell me what's the truth? If you guys will not tell me I will see through the cctv myself and if I caught one of you lying I will make sure you will not recieve your degree..!".

She turned to her computer and did some typing and I could hear voices but I ignored it. when I looked at baekhyun he was giving an angry glare at me.

After looking at something she called someone one the phone.

"Sir I want you to cancel Mr choi baekhyun's degree for some specific reason and he's expelled..", while talking she looked at me with a warm smile and I replied back but then she looked at baekhyun with a angry glare.

"Okay thankyou sir", she cuts the phone and turned to me.

"I'm really glad of you eunha that you are a role model for our college and you defended your self. And never show anyone your weak side please forgive me..I should've believe you...".

"No ma'am it's not your fault....instead thank you for helping me now can I go my friends would be worrying for me?".

"Ofcourse you may go now..." she gave me a smile and I left her office.

As I came outside the door, without looking I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorr-", i stopped when I saw umji unnie.

"Eunha!",she hugged me and then turned somewhere.

"Unnie! She's here!", umji unnie called the rest of the girls and they also hugged me.

"Eunha where had you gone!?", sinB unnie asked worrying.

"We thought that those assholes-", yerin unnie was cut of when they saw baekhyun also coming out the same room.

Sowon unnie looked at the door with the name plate of principal's office and turned to me.

"What were you two doing in the principal's office??",they all noded as sowon unnie asked me.

"I'll tell you later but tell me did we got selected??"

Their face turned from worry to happy ones.

"Ofcourse we got selected!".

"Yaaay!!", I said jumping from my place.

"Now..explain!", Yuju unnie said with a serious tone.

Hey guys if you loved the chapter then vote!