chapter 79

Inside the electronic store, umji and taehyung were looking at the new updates of laptops, while taehyun was watching the football match on one of the tv.

Taeyon was getting extremely bored so she was continuously troubling taehyung to leave from here and go to the clothing store.

"Umji are you done buying those two laptops?" Taehyung asked her who was standing at the counter and the shopkeeper was giving her the bag.

"Done!", she said and taehyung looked at taehyun "taehyun lets go!", he yelled bringing him back to realty and nodding he went with them to the clothing store.

Inside the shop, taehyun took the laptop from umji.

"You go and shop while I'll hold this for you" taehyun smiled and umji noded going to the racks to pick out some outfits.

Taehyung was looking at the cloths, while taeyon was taking all the suits which she thought would look good on her.

The both girls went inside the dressing room while taehyung and taehyun were waiting outside.

Just then taeyon came outside wearing this.

Before she could ask how was she looking, umji came outside and spoke

"How am I looking??", she asked taehyung looks up at her but a serious face appears.

He goes around her, but shocks his head in disbelief. "Is this what you have come up with?", he asked and umji looks at her dress and then at him.

"What do you mean, don't I look good?", she asked. "You look like a kid..", he said and taeyon left out a laughter but soon stopped as taehyung looked at her.

Without saying anything he goes near the rack and selects a dress for her. He hands her over but umji speaks.

"What if it's small then me?", she asked but taehyung spoke back.

"This is exactly your size...your height 5'5", your weight 48kg, your brea-", he was stopped by umji.

"Thats enough information you have thankyou..", she smiled sarcastically and went inside leaving taehyung to smirk.