chapter 36

Author's pov;

Later that night...at jungkook's house.

"You won't tell me would you kai that why have baekhyun send you??", jimin said to him who had blood coming from his mouth and his hair wet from the sweat, sitting on a wooden chair and tightly tied with a rope.

Jimin at that time was sitting on the chair opposite to him. This was his look.

"Never in a million years

"Never in a million years...", he said spitting out blood.

Jimin got up from his seat and slowly walked towards him while pulling the trigger of his gun.

"You know who I am right??", he said chuckling.

"Who wouldn't know you??, your the soon to be king of the mafia world.....and the keeper of the missiles and bombs". He said.

"Then won't you tell me anything??", he said childishly.

"That doesn't mean I'll get scared and would tell you everything". He said daring him and jimin shot him on his leg.

"Ahh!!", kai shouted of the pain he was dealing with right now.

"One shot....mmm....so easy, but a bomb gets very messy and exactly my kind of style..", jimin said giving him dangerous looks.

"Baekhyun......", and there he fainted.

"Wake up!", he said slapping him but no progress. He kicked the chair down and kai fell.

Jimin had held the bridge of his nose and sat on the edges of the table kept in the room.

Just then a voice came from behind.

"Did he revealed something??", yoongi said coming from behind.

"No hyung, he first took the name of baekhyun but then got unconcious", jimin said looking at the fainted body.

"Wake up you bastard!", yoongi said kicking his chair.

"I think he's dead..after I hit shot him on his leg", jimin said.

"No dont jump into the conclusions , I know how to wake this piece of shit", yoongi said and went outside.

Just then he came taking a bowl in his hands and three bodyguards behind him.

"Whats this??", jimin asked.

"Hot oil", he said. The body guards made the chair in sitting position and then yoongi splashed the oil lie it was water on his face.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!", he screamed and they could see tiny drops of tears coming from his eyes.

"Aww did the poor baby got hurt??", jmin said smirking.

"You'll regret this park jimin!". He said shuttering.

"Boys beat him to a pulp until he doesn't spills out the truth", yoongi said and left.