chapter 93

"I just don't believe this namjoon, we don't know where the hell we are and on the top of that we don't even have a map and now we are standing in the middle of the forest and it now it has begin to dark!", sowon scolded.

Namjoon and sowon, both had came to find some sticks to make a fire. Suddenly in anger he threw the sticks, he had collected and charged at sowon, trapping her between his arms and at the tree trunk.

"Na....Namjoon?", she shuttered as she had seen namjoon getting angry for the first time. "Why are you yelling at me huh!? If you hadn't started the bickering we would have reached the highway!", he growled.

"Namjoon please le...leave me...", sowon said in a scared, low voice and trying to push him off of her. Namjoon smirked and instead getting off, he went close to her ear.

"Why are you scared Hon? You should be because your alone with a mafia leader....", he purred and removing a bunch of hair out of her face. He smirked again as he saw sowon had closed her eyes as she was trying her best not to moan and was bitting her lips. He again went to her ear and whispered.

"Why are you stopping yourself from moaning princess?", he said and sucked her ear lobe and she couldn't keep in.

"Namjoon..", she moaned and hearing his name from her lips, he got crazy and his hand made his way to her thighs.

"Yes princess moan my name..", he purred again and sowon couldn't help but started liking it. "Namjoon please...", she couldn't complete her words as she felt his hands moving into her panties and he started rubbing her sensitive spot.

"So wet for daddy? I love the way you get weak by my touch...now never angry me like that again or else you'll get a punishment and I know you will like it", he winked at her before releasing her.

Sowon got angry as namjoon was using her. But as she was about to go, namjoon grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him. Before sowon could free from him, he suddenly attached his lips with hers.

Sowon tried to push him but he was as strong as a bulldozer, and at the end she started giving into the kiss. It was a pleasuring and desire kiss. But between the kiss he pulled away and spoke in a raspy voice.

"Jump", he said and sowon jumped on him, wrapping her long legs along his torso. They both were freaking, making out in the jungle!

Namjoon trapped her between a tree and him, and he went to her jawline giving her kisses. He was about to reach her neck but they both heard a ruffling voice behind the bushes.

It was dark so they couldnt see who was behind. Namjoon helped sowon getting off him and pulled her behind him.

"I'm scared..", she said looking at namjoon. Namjoon looked back at her and gave her a protective glare.

"Don't be, I'm here..", he said and as the noises became louder he took out his gun. "Pick up the sticks once we get out from here, we will start a fire to keep the creatures away.", he said and sowon nodded before taking he sticks which he had dropped.

Suddenly a lion came out from the Bush and jumped on namjoon and making him fall on the ground with a thud

"Namjoon!!", sowon yelled but soon heard a gun shot. Suddenly they both were lying still on the ground.

Sowon kept the sticks on the side before rushing to his side and help him. She took the dead tiger off of him and sights in relief that he wasn't Shot.

"Fuck....", she breathed and placed her hands on her hip while watching namjoon grinning at her.

"I'm ok-", before he could complete the last word, sowon suddenly kissed him hungrily and namjoon kissed her back while placing a soft hand on her back. Sowon broke the kiss and hugged him tight.