chapter 99

It was their 5th day at the house, and they were enjoying without any problems, they also took out the time to look at the house, which the boys had already selected and it was the most secretive and protected place. Taehyung had given it the most advanced technology.

The girls had also took two whole days to decorate the new house. Today at night they will shift to their new house and ofcourse they didn't took taeyon with her despite the fact she wanted to see it. It was afternoon and the boys were yet to come to the house and taeyon was also there.

The girls were in the living room talking about their lives in the new house. And as taeyon knew they won't tell her about the new house, so she thought of their plan and went to umji.

While umji was still in her room, and was thinking to tell taehyung every thing today, so in the new house they start a new relation. She though of writing a note to taehyung and paste it on her laptop.

She took the laptop and went to his room, as she entered she saw his one bag was there so she decided to put it above it.

As she was about to go out the door, she bumped into someone. Umji was about to look up but suddenly some one pushed her back inside making her fall on the floor. "Hey!", she yelled and saw the person and she wasn't surprised enough to seem her sister smirking.

"I'm not in the mood for your threats so please get aside", umji said but instead of doing so she locked the door from inside and came near her again pulling her hair making her scream.

"Ahh!", she yelled and thats when taeyon slapped her. "How dare you gave me a order you bitch!", she said and umji just hissed in pain as she felt her lips had a cut.

Taeyon looked around and noticed it was taehyung's room.

She then in anger grabbed umji's jaws making her turn to her.

"Who the fuck said you can enter my fianće's room?", she asked and umji just grinned,

"Pfft..fianće? Aren't you living to much in your dreams?", she said and she felt a kick on her abdomen.

"Who are you to say that slut? He'll never be friends with you and he doesn't deserve a bitch like you, actually you know you don't deserve anyone. You should be left alone", she smirked knowing her plan is working.

"Who says that? My friends will never leave me", she said. "But you see little sister...you don't deserve any friends and on the top of that who will be friends with a mental patient?", she asked and umji grabbed her hair.

"I'm not a mental patient!!", she screamed hoping that someone will save her.

"You are honey, you were a mental disordered patient since you were born, you killed mom by going crazy, that's why dad kept you hidden", she said tucking a hair behind umji's ear.

"No...I didn't killed mom", umji said crying and breaking down looking here and there.

"Shh you know, if you obey me once I'll forget everything", she said and umji looked at her.

"Wh..what??", she asked shuttering in cry. Then taeyon suddenly took out a long knife from her pocket and gave it to her.

"Here pleasure yourself", she smiled and umji looked at her.

Taeyon knew she had now gone in depression and to only please herself she cuts her skin so as expected, umji took the knife and started cutting her self while smiling crazily.

"Thats like a good girl, go on and free yourself so that i can forgive you...", she said and leaving the room.

"I...I ha..have to..stop my..myself", she tried to control herself but no improvement. So trying to stop the demon from taking over her, she started breaking the vases. Her eyes were blood shot and her face was all wet from crying while blood was continuously dripping down her wrist making a poodle.

Whereas, the girls were sitting in the living room and eunha suddenly remembered she had to talk to her friends. So she took out her phone and messaged sowon.

"Unnie, I want to talk to you guys something private so come up with a excuse for jihyo unnie to leave", she had typed and as sowon read the messaged she looked at eunha and nodded.

"Guys can anyone check on umji? Because I'm tired.", she spoke and before anyone else could volunteer, jihyo got up from her seat.

"I'll go..", she said and left from there. As she was no where to be seen, eunha started speaking.

"Unnies I want to speak about umji unnie, and I think this is the perfect time". She said and everyone looked at her as she was taking out something from her back pocket.

She took out the pills and showed them "they are depressing pills aren't they?", sinB asked and eunha nodded.

"Fuck....it was so hard for us and for umji to get free from depression but she still started to take these..", yerin said.

"I had found them Deep inside her bag and I know what's the reason", eunha spoke and the others spoke together.

"Taeyon...", they said and eunha nodded. "I had told her these are life taking but still..", sowon said.

"Where is she now? We have to talk to her", yuju explained and suddenly they heard a scream and horror was written on each other's faces. They ran towards the voice and reached outside taehyung's room. Jihyo was on the ground with a knife stabbed to her leg and umji standing there with her hands covering her mouth with a shock.

"I'm...sorry! I'm so sorry! I killed mom...and I even hurted her. I'm a monster..", she cried and ran upstairs to the roof top. "Sowon hurry pick jihyo and take her to taehyung's room", yerin said.

"I'll go after unnie!", eunha said and suddenly ran with outh letting other catch up.

"SinB you go behind her, umji is still in her depression she can also hurt eunha", yerin said and sinB went behind her.

"What do you mean she's depressed!?", jihyo asked and shock could be heard in her voice.

"We will tell you first let me take out this knife", she said and did her things.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.