chapter 53

As taehyung came outside and he got a message from jin.

Jin;
Tae, bring me the file which I had given you yesterday to check at the house.

As soon as taehyung remembered that he left the file at home, he slapped his head.

Taehyung;
I actually forgot to bring it with me...😅😅

Jin;
what!? You pabo! I need to send those documents today urgently, get me those files immediately!.

Jin replied and taehyung's mind flickered again with an idea.

Taehyung;
You'll receive the files don't worry.

Taehyung made a call to someone

Whereas,

Eunha was watching the tv, she was getting bored as no one was in the house except for the servants and guard and she had already talk to her friends.

Just then she got a call from taehyung. "Hello Taehyung??", eunha spoke.

"Eunha actually I wanted a favour from you, I have actually forgotten a file at home which Jin hyung needs urgently can you be an angel and bring it here for me??", Taehyung asked and Eunha thought bringing the file to Jungkook's company will be interesting and she can also roam around the company.

"Okay I'm coming!", she said. Taehyung  showed his box smile before speaking.

"Your a life saver honey, the name of the file will be financial reports of The month of june", he said and Eunha saying okay cut the call.

She went to taehyung's room and checked the shelves which had files in it and on the last shelve she found it.

She put on her shoes and told the guard to get the car ready to go to the company, and nodding he left. Eunha had came downstairs when she saw jihyo entering the house.

"Unnie?? What brings you here?", she asked confusing.

"Jimin was at work and I was getting bored and thought you would be going through the same so I came to meet you but It looks like your going somewhere..", she said.

"I'm going to the company, taehyung wanted a file which he had to give to Jin oppa so I'm taking it to them", she replied and jihyo looked at her from top to bottom.

"Wearing this??", she said and i looked at my white hood and jeans along with some converse.

"Yeah what's problem with them??", Eunha asked dumbfounded.

"Honey you have lots to learn..see that company belongs to your boyfriend so what does it makes him? The boss! And Your his girlfriend who he loves more than anyone. . As he has a reputation it would not look good that you are not matching up to his standards after all on the other hand your the princess of the mafia kingdom, these cloths doesn't match your personality when your going out in public.", she said, "so what should I do??" Eunha asked and jihyo pulled her upstairs.

"Come with me!", she said and try entered inside the walk in closet.

Jihyo took out some formal cloths for her and told eunha to get changed. In the attached washroom after she changed she came out and After she had gotten fully ready she looked like this

 In the attached washroom after she changed she came out and After she had gotten fully ready she looked like this