chapter 39

Yoongi and taehyung both ran behind jungkook to eunha's room. As soon as they three reach there jungkook and taehyung starts pushing the door, to break it.

Yoongi who was standing at a corner looked at them and that's when taehyung spoke up.

"Hyung a little help??", he said to yoongi and yoongi noded slowly. He ordered them to move aside and as they did he stood in the front of the door and pops his knuckles.

"Hyung that's gonna hurt alot...", jungkook said.

"You just keep your mouths shut and leave it to the expert.", he said and the both younger members grinned at each other.

Yoongi then suddenly lifted his leg and gave the door a hard and strong kick but nothing happened.

Yoongi looked at the both members and they were smirking at him. Just then they heard the sound of a sudden crack and the door was on the ground.

He looked back at them with a smirk and their mouths were wide open."Woah....",they both said and went inside.

They three looked at the condition of the room, the chair was fallen, besides the chair was the fan and rope was stuck.

"This much mess?? What was she thinking??", yoongi said.

"She was thinking to suicide but she took down the whole fan with her down", jungkook said chuckling.

Taehyung went towards the bathroom door and took out the note and read it. "Its for our dear kook from our little prisoner", he said to them.

Jungkook and yoongi took the note and read it. "What is she playing at!?", jungkook spat.

"Guys is she an alien or a goddess? That her body was also taken away with her soul", taehyung said making jungkook and yoongi realize.

Jungkook looked at the bathroom door and opened it but it was locked. He kicked the door and it opened. Jungkook first went inside and found her inside the water tub all naked.

"Fuck!!", he shouted and quickly went to the tub to close the water. Taehyung handed him the bathrobe and he made her wore it.

Jungkook carried her in his arms and laid her on the floor. He checked her vitals and it was weak *Jin had teach him*

Without thinking he started giving her a CPR. Jungkook gave her cpr while mumbling.

"No eunha you will not leave until I take the revenge, you have to wake up..", as soon as jungkook breath in her mouth, eunha suddenly started coughing.

Blood and water mixed was coming from her mouth and she lied on her chest while jungkook massaged her back so that she can take out all the water.

"What the hell!! Why didn't you let me die!?", eunha shouted between her coughs.

Jungkook got angry and tightly grabbed her hair and pulled them making her yell.

"Ah!!", she was trying to escape her hair from jungkook's grasp but couldn't do anything as she was brought back to life and she was too tired.

"What do you think you little bitch!? That I'll easily leave you to die?? No first I will take my revenge from your father and then i'll kill you myself!" He said and left her.

He carried her weak and numb body in his arms and looked at taehyung. "Get the maids to clean her up and keep an eye on her", he said and the three of them went from there.

Jungkook had laid her on his bed and went from there. The maids helped her getting ready and she wore this.

 The maids helped her getting ready and she wore this