chapter 85

Namjoon took eunha with her to the lady and sat down opposite to her.

"Bee pick whatever you want..", Namjoon said to her but she made her face in a frown.

"Oppa I told you I don't want anything..", she said and namjoon huffed.

"Okay then buy the things that sowon likes...", namjoon said and eunha grinned.

"You like her don't you oppa?", eunha asked and namjoon wide his eyes in shock.

He looked at eunha, who had knew by the reaction that he loves sowon, so he made a expressionless face and rubbed his neck.

"Aniyo....I just wanted to help this old woman", Namjoon said and eunha looked at the woman with a smile on her face.

"Of course you do oppa..", eunha smiled and leaned in further to pick things for sowon.

After a minute or two they both bought the things
-diary
-teddy bear
-bracelets
-keychains
-a camera locket
-a hair accessory
-ear pods and a girly watch

After a minute or two they both bought the things-diary-teddy bear-bracelets-keychains-a camera locket-a hair accessory-ear pods and a girly watch

"Okay oppa I'm done!", she said showing him the things.

"So she like these type of things?", Namjoon muttered to himself.

"Oppa did you say anything?", eunha asked but namjoon shooked his head.

He then turned to the old woman and started speaking French with her.

"Nous aimerions les acheter grand-mère", namjoon said pushing the things in front of her. (Translation: we would like to buy these grandma)

The woman smiled and put The things inside the plastic bag and handed him the bag.

After namjoon was done, they both were about to leave when suddenly the old woman grabbed eunha's wrist making them both flinch. They both exchanged looks and looked at the woman who was looking at eunha with a serious gaze, her eyes had a dark vision. Before namjoon could speak, the old woman started speaking which made namjoon wide his eyes in shock and leaving eunha dumbfounded.

Whereas at the bakery,

The two boys look up at the three of them when they finally make their way towards them. As one of the boy noticed they were from a different country, being a high schooler he spoke to them in English.

"Yes do you need something?", the boy asked in a pissed tone. "Leave her alone..", umji said in a serious tone but instead the boys laughed. "And who do you think you are?", this time the other boy replied in a threatening voice. But instead of replying to their question jihyo went to the girl and grabbed her hand making her stand up.

But then the boy suddenly grabbed her other hand making jihyo threat him. "Leave her or else..", the boy only smirked and grabbed his phone messaging someone.