chapter 75

At night, they reached the mansion

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The house was a two story mansion. It had a roof top, one grand terrace on the first floor and a beautiful garden with a pool.

After they settled themselves with their bags they all came to a conclusion that the girls will take the ground floor and the boys will take the first floor.

The girls and boys were grouped into two people in one room except yoongi as his sleep was very precious to him.

Namjoon--jin
Sowon--yerin
Jhope--jimin
SinB--Yuju
Jihyo--taeyon
Taehyung--jungkook
Umji--eunha

The girls who had took a rest were unpacking their bags while the boys straightly went to sleep as they hadn't shed a single sleep.

The following morning, the girls were all awake except umji as she was still sleeping. She had been working on her laptop the whole night as to show the changes she had made regarding taehyung's software design. He has been working on it for months.

Umji yawns and heads inside the kitchen to see the girls making breakfast.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Good morning!", she said and made her way towards the water dispenser.

"Good morning unnie!", eunha said and continued mixing a bowl with batter.

"What are you guys making?", she asked sitting on the top of the island.

"I'm making cookies and eunha is making macaroons", sowon said.

"I'm making egg and cheese omlet and frying sausages", Yuju said.

"I'm making sandwiches!", jihyo said cutting the slice of bread.

"I'm making pancakes..", yerin said flipping the pancake.

"I'm making coffee and taeyon is making smoothies", sinB said.

"Let me help, I'll make cinnamon rolls!", she said taking out an apron to wear.

The girls were done with everything and were now setting the plates on the table.