chapter 38

Eunha's pov;

I was sleeping but my breathing was so hard for me and on the top of that someone was whispering into me as if trying to wake me up.

Just then i heard another voice yelling and when I realized it was yoongi my blood started boiling and i made my self firm that let's see what they do when I don't wake up.

"Shes not gonna wake up like that jin hyung", he said to that fake oppa. And splash a huge wave of water was splashes on my face and i had to open up my eyes.

"Yah!! You shit what the hell do you want-", she was stopped as her chest started paining. She closed her eyes tightly to adjust her pain.

After her pain slightly went slow she opened her eyes to see what happened around her.

Jin was sitting besides me on the bed while the rest of them were standing looking at me and there. I found that bastard jungkook showing his smug smile.

I looked at my hands and see they were still tied very tightly and same went for my legs.

I looked down at my cloths and saw they were different from last night what I had wore.

"What are you freaks doing here??", she said looking at them and raising her brow.

"That doesn't matter, tell me why did you had blood on your cloths?? As I saw there weren't any cuts or anything..", Jin said and i looked at him eyes wide.

"What!? You looked at me when I was naked!!??", I yelled and i could hear others laughing.

"Shut up guys...", jin said to them and then turned to me.

"The maids who were changing your cloths told me", jin said and it pretty much looked appealing.

"I'm not telling", I said and looked at the other side. That's when I felt my cheek being held roughly and i wanted to scream.

Jungkook had tightly held my cheeks making my making my mouth open.

"Just answer him whatever he's asking you bitch..we don't have time..", he said and left them.

"No I won't!", I shouted at his face but unfortunately I coughed making blood coming out of my mouth. I had a horrible sensation and closed my eyes not to look at my blood.

Author's pov;

As she coughed alot of blood, jungkook looked at jin with a worrying face. Jin turned and everyone looked at him.

"What did you do with her last night jungkook??", he asked him.

"I just kicked her on the stomach...", He said looking at her.

"Be exact to the point honey...didn't You last night kicked me on the chest??", eunha said grinning.

"That was bound to happen", jin said before reaching to his medical box.

"I'll give you this pill and you have to eat it...", jin said. "What if I don't?", she said daring him.

"Your condition will get worse and you'll die", he said but eunha smiled.

"Then allow me to die...I will die but not let anyone of your dirty hands on my father's throne", she said opening her eyes and looking at each one of them.

"You guys want me alive right so that I get married to you and you get my father's throne??", she said turning his gaze to jungkook.

"Then challenge accepted Mr jeon and i promise you,that I'll do each and every attempt to get myself killed", she said smirking but jungkook also smiled.