chapter 73

"Guys I'm thinking maybe we should go somewhere for one week..", umji said to the others who were eating dinner at that time.

"Yeah..I mean we can't roam around the streets in peace, maybe we should go somewhere..", jihyo agreed too.

"Ok...so where would our princesses would like to go?", namjoon asked.

"Paris!", all The girls said at once and grinned at each other.

"Why does it looks like that you guys were already planning to do this..", yoongi said.

"Aya...you think to much oppa, we just wanted to go Paris together but I didn't thought that unnie would also select Paris..", eunha said looking at jihyo.

"Its my favourite place, you know French people, the love In the air, the music  and the most beautiful monument of all the Eiffel tower...so romantic! I couldn't go as we were so involved in this mafia thing..", jihyo pouted and jungkook just shocked his head.

"Then start packing your bags girls because tomorrow's an early flight", taehyung said grinning and showing his iPad .

The girls quickly got up from their seats and ran from there as if that they had a train to catch.

"They are so in hurry as if they have a plane to catch..", jin said shrugging and sipping his soup while the rest of the boys just looked at him.

"What?", he asked as he said the boys were looking at him. But as he called out to them they removed their attention from his and to their food.

"Aish....finally a week without these crimes...", jhope said relaxing on the chair.

"Mhm...we would get some time to spend with the girls..", namjoon said.

"Guys can I also bring taeyon,", taehyung asked and the boys looked at him.  "Are you sure..I mean we don't have a problem but doesn't she bullies her own sister umji?", jimin asked.

"Of course not! I have talked to her about this and she said she's okay with this..", taehyung said.

"Okay but don't let her bother our mood you know how she is...", yoongi said groaning.

"This time I promise she'll behave..", he said and after dinner everyone went to sleep except the girls who were busy packing.

The next morning the boys were up and were waiting in the car for girls to arrive.

Their attire

Two black fortuners were taking them to the airport

"Uh..what's taking them so long??", jimin said in a pissed voice.

"Taehyung check where are they?", namjoon asked and taehyung typed something on his phone and then spoke.

"They are coming outside now", he said and looked towards the front door through which the girls were coming out of.