chapter 74

Triggered chapter, read at your own risk

They were sitting inside the plane. In the first class, which was especially booked for them.

 In the first class, which was especially booked for them

Sitting area

Bedroom

Bathroom

Bathroom

Private kitchen with a hostess especially for their service

The bar

The boys were doing their work inside the plane so that they don't have any pending work which affects their company.

Some of the girls were sleeping, some of them were on their phones and umji was the one going to the bathroom.

She was washing her hands in the bathroom when some on entered inside.

Umji sees taeyon coming inside and smirks at her.

"What are you staring at?", umji asked totally annoyed.

"You...", she said without any expression. "Well then don't because, it doesn't help at all..", she said and was about to go when taeyon suddenly pushed her to the wall, making umji struggle in pain.

When taeyon was leaning closer, umji whispered which could be heard by taeyon.

"Wh..why a..are..yo..you doing t..this to m..me??", she asked and taeyon only smiled.

"You wanna know why?", she said and suddenly she pulled umji's hair making her shout but she kept it in. "Being such a good sister for unnie huh?", she said.

"Pl..please le..leave m..me..", she said with tears falling out of her eyes.

"No..you know why we both are like this to you? Because you killed mom...", she whispered and umji made a shocked face. She looked at her with eyes widened and shooked her head telling taeyon that she's wrong, how would she kill her own mother.

"You wanna know how you killed mom? And why dad has been keeping you hidden from the media? It's because your a mental patient..", she said.

Umji hated herself, for this reason. She wanted to let everyone know that it wasn't really her by heart who had killed her mom, instead it was done from getting crazy and physco. Umji was diagnosed as a mental patient and wasn't cured for it, as it would become a news and would cause disadvantages to her father's fame. She was made into a normal girl by her unnies but this was the reason why she hated her siblings and they hated her.

They both would never miss a chance to make her go all physco again, so that umji could get hurt. They loved to listen to her cries, as she deserved it for killing her own mother. But umji wasn't a monster nor a mental patient, she was turned into one, by this judgmental society.

She never had any friends and she only had found gfriend when the girls saved her from sucide. They always gave her all the love she could possibly even have, probably more than her own family.

She would always get bullied by her seniors and would get beat up by them. When she would go the house with the bruises still on her face, no one would even bother to ask her instead she would be bullied by her own sister for being pathetic.

Umji would lock herself in behind her bedroom door and would do all sorts of things to pleasure her, like Cutting herself and other things..

And she wouldn't even eat anything, and that's why she was still slim. She would always cry and scream that what was her fault...She didn't deserved this instead she deserved way more than better.

She deserved good friends, good life partner and a good future but it was her fate. Being born into a rich family.

All of these started haunting her again, those memories started invading her mind that's why she never wanted to be near her family.

"And you better not come near or talk to taehyung because he's mine..", she said and stood up but before she could leave she kicked umji on her stomach and she coughed out blood.

When she left the washroom, umji slowly tried to walk and locked the door from inside.

She went near the washbasin and looked at herself in the mirror. Only thing which she could see and hear was the words her sister said which were true. The devil was taking her, absorbing her in the negative energy and she suddenly started grabbing her hair and going crazy. She was controlling herself from not breaking anything but the madness was taking over her.

The urge she wanted to break those things, she used it on her body instead, taking out a knife from her purse which she had used for safety purposes and started cutting her self.

She was feeling relaxed in a different and a negative way. Her craze was going over her and she was letting the brain do everything to her by itself.

She also had depressing drugs which she had kept in her purse for these type of purposes. But little did she knew the drugs which were keeping her alive all this time, were instead slowly killing her painfully, mercilessly. She needed someone to control her, to bring her back to a normal girl and when she knew that taehyung was the only man she was attracted to, he was already taken away by her devil sister.

"I want to kill myself!", she said hitting herself but she soon came to senses when she heard a knocking sound on the door.

"Yes who is it?", umji asked maintaining her voice. "Umji you better come out soon because we have reached Paris..", sinB said.

"Okay unnie I'll come outside in a bit!", she said and the next thing she heard was the fade walking of sinB.

She cleaned her wounds which were very painful, and started fixing her make up and hair which were ruined because of the craziness.

After she put back the makeup in her bag, she spotted her pills and kissed it. "It was a good thing that you were with me, or else I would have killed myself if  you weren't there.", umji said putting the pills in the end of the bag which could be easily hidden under her makeup products.

She took a deep breath and went outside maintaining her smile. She saw that the others were packing the stuff which they had taken out to use and that's when the pilot spoke.

"Please remain in your seats because we are ready for landing", he said and umji quickly made her way to sit besides eunha and hiding the marks carefully so that she can't see them.

After they landed, they sat in the cars which were brought for them and headed out for their guest house in Paris.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter