chapter 103

Yoongi went to taehyung who was sitting on the couch in the hospital bedroom. "Tae would you like to come home?", he asked.

Taehyung looked at umji and then nodded. "I know she won't be waking anytime soon", he said and stood from his seat, with the laptop in his hands.

"You still didn't read the letter right?", sinB asked pointing at the letter. "Hmm..I will read it as soon as we reach home", he said and came outside.

Yoongi had dismissed the palace guards and had given the orders to their personal guards to protect her.

They all went in four cars.

Taehyung decided to go with jungkook and eunha in one.
Rm, sowon, jin and yerin in one car.
Jimin, jihyo, jhope and Yuju in one and yoongi, sinB in the last.

In the first car.

"This car isn't yours....", sinB said looking around. "This is our car, we just keep it at the company", he replied.

Just then a call came in the car. "Suga? ", namjoon called out. "Yes hyung?", he replied.

"Fuck you man", he said and cuts the call. SinB looks at yoongi weirdly. He looks at her before turning his sight back with a smirk. He then opens the Ariel satellite and sees a plane flying above them.

"Who's plane is that?", she asked pointing at the plane. "Baekhyun and his men", he answered and sinB clenched her teeth.

"Because of him and his bloody sister, umji is in comma...", she said in anger and yoongi looked at her.

"Dont get angry, I will take revenge for what he did to umji and eunha", he gives a soft smile and sinB just looked at him in shocked expression, so he have a soft side?, she thought.

"Do you want to see something cool?", he asked her while raising his brow. She nods slowly and yoongi whispers "let the fun begin..", and his hand grabbed the gear moving it to 6 and soon the car got in speed.

As he drives, sinB hits her head at the window earning a chuckle from him. She sends him daggers and maintains herself.

She looked behind to see the other cars weren't behind and in front of them. Before she could ask yoongi where the others were, they entered the dark tunnel and suddenly she was pulled outside by a girl.

SinB tried to stop her but she was alot stronger than her. As she was dragged out, the girl sat on her place while she looks at yoongi who was also out of the car. His place was took by a man.

Yoongi comes and stands besides her, and she was looking at him weirdly.

SinB looked at yoongi in shock. "Did we just got robbed?", she asked dumbfounded.

"Nope, the car went back to the company", he said.

It took 10 minutes to connect everything that the couple were bodyguards in disguise and were also a bait for baekhyun.

"Okay so how are we supposed to go home?", she asked again and this time yoongi went to two huge rocks which were kept all around in the tunnel and he started pushing one of them.

"would you mind helping?", yoongi asked and scoffing sinB went to him and started to push.

Suddenly the rock moved on the side and revealed a small dent. Yoongi pulls the dent out with his bare hands.

"Get in", he says and sinB gives him a 'are you crazy?' Look. "See the others have already reached and we also have to go I'm tired", yoongi said.

She huffed and went towards the small dent. She sat down and went inside the dark tunnel.