chapter 22 part 2

Guys there was a error so A chapter got skipped

A sneak peek on jihyo's part

Jihyo's pov;

After taehyung told me that jimin was hanging out at the bar with other girls my anger started boiling.

I had to protect my sister too but she is gonna be fine as I have given taehyung a threat.

I had only one problem and that was the girls

I made my way over to the bar side and saw that it was crowded.

I hid behind someone and saw what was happening and i can't believe my eyes!

Jimin was sitting in between two girls and had each hand around them. And those bitch girls were clinging on him as if he was their fiance.

I had enough!

I ordered The guards to clear the way for me by pushing everyone aside.

As the guards removed everyone from the path I came in angrily and saw jimin who was flirting with the girl on his left looked at me.

"Before you speak, I don't want any explanation!", I said and went towards the girls and slapped them hard.

"This goes for stealing the fiance of a princess!", I said to them and taking their asses those girls went away.

I was about to punch jimin right in the face but he suddenly grabbed my fist, pulled my hand backwards and pinning it to my back.

He made my back front front him and pulled me into him and did the same with my other hand.

"Leave me! You pervert!", I said breaking free from him but instead he kissed me on the cheek.

"Its been so long since I saw you love.", he said as I was looking at him in anger, not to mention he was coming back from LA to kill a gang.

"And this is the way of yours for greeting me?? getting clingy over bunch of assholes??", I said.

I was about to pull out of him but then he slid a hand on my waist and turned me, while my chest bumping into his.

"I missed you so much", he said Smiling.

I was hitting his chest lightly, after all I love him.

But then he suddenly kissed me in front of the whole crowd gathered.

I was getting embarrassed in front of them but I finally gave it in, in his soft kiss.

On the outside it looked like it was a rough kiss but that was the most pleasured kiss he gave me.

I slipped my one of my hands into his hair and one hand behind his neck.

I could feel his hands tightening the grip of my waist and he pulled me closer, which made the kiss deep.