chapter 62

Author's pov;

After the call is cut jihyo turns to eunha.

"I have a plan..I will go alone and will solve everything out, you won't need to go and you'll be safe... ", jihyo said but they didn't know that they were being watched.

"No unnie! I won't let you go alone, either its me or the both of us....", eunha threatened her.

"You have grown up so well...but remember not to tell this to anyone got it?? Or else the girls would be in danger..", jihyo said and eunha noded.

As they both went inside, a maid came outside from the bushes.

"I knew that jihyo was making plans but her sister is so over about herself and for you good job and don't let anyone find out your a spy for us..", seulgi said to the maid.

"Thankyou ma'am..", she said and cut the call. She was about to take a step further when she felt a sharp cut on her neck and the next thing was she died on the spot.

"This baekhyun who does he thinks of himself??", yoongi said.

He took the ear phone and smashed it to peices. Yoongi had other men with him so he told them to take the dead body away.

After yoongi settled all the business he went to their undercover room where they make plans and missions.

"Okay so whats the plan hyung??", jungkook asked namjoon.

"We'll let them both go, but before they would enter inside the factory, jungkook and jimin you two will kidnap them both.", they both grinned at each other.

"Kidnapping our own girls...I'm already excited about the job..", he said.

"Taehyung you will first find the location of the girls, you have time till tomorrow night..because as far as my brain is trying to signal me, I think they are setting up a plan for jihyo and eunha....they will not bring the girls there..", namjoon said.

Looking at the map of the factory, yoongi spoke, "by looking at the map, the factory is covered by forest, with only one way to enter and exit....so taehyung after finding the girl's location, you'll go with the both of them so that they easily get out because the only way out will be guarded by the cars which will make it difficult for you to escape, so you would have to get out by the forest".

"But we would have to do this work at the same time, or else the girls will be only in danger and we will loose all of them...", namjoon said.

"Now as the meeting is dismissed taehyung you go and take a rest because you have to start working from today itself, the rest of the men will also sleep except jungkook and jimin...", he said.

"And you will only take the guns because, a bomb will get the whole forest on fire",jhope

Jimin and jhope work with bombs and guns, jhope is a bomb deactivator (cars with taehyung).

"But why can't we rest!?", jimin asked yawning.

"Your forgetting that your girls haven't eat since yesterday because they were doing the preparations from early morning, so sit besides them and forcefully make them eat....and on the top of that I don't want them to faint and miss the whole godamn show..", Jin said and they all noded going outside.

Everyone went to their own ways, jungkook and jimin made a plate for the two of them and took it to their bedroom.

Inside jungkook's room..

He opens the door to see eunha was outside standing near the railing.

"Princess...please eat something dear if you get weak how will we build strength to find them?", jungkook said pulling eunha inside and made her sit on his lap.

"You know kookie....some times I regret, on killing myself that day....I didn't realise that what will happen to my friends, to my family and the people who gave their lives to protect me from the mafia leaders..if i die..", she said and that's when jungkook Fed her a spoon.

"I'm glad you realized honey, do you know taehyung is putting his every thing to find their location...", he said.

"I just wished....I could get to see their families, our children....but Looks like my wish is in vain..", eunha said.

"Why are you saying that sugar, we'll get married, have beautiful children and we'll get to see hyung's wives and kids.", he said kissing her forehead.

"I hope...", she said continuing her food.

Whereas in jimin's room.

He enters inside to see jihyo packing cloths in a small bag.

"What Will you do with these?", he asked.

"What if the girls are in bad condition when we find them..so they'll need these cloths...",she said and jimin noded.

He placed the plate on the table and took her hand t make her sit on the sofa.

"But first eat..", he said. "I'm not hungry...", she said but jimin holded her tight.

"First eat Ms Jung jihyo..", he said and jihyo gulped when he was serious.

She sat besides him and he started feeding. "You know when you don't eat you look like a branch..", he said.

"So isn't it good for your reputation after all your fans dont like me...im fat and chubby", she said but jimin smiled.

"They are crazy hoes..they are just jealous otherwise I have gotten the mafia kingdom's most beautiful girl to be my wife...", he said.

"Your lucky that you got me..", she praised herself.

"Most luckiest man in the world", he said smiling and looking at her with his chin resting on his hand.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.