chapter 18

"I missed you guys....", I whispered as tears were in my eyes.

"Aya....you know how much worried we got since we got to knew that your house was under attack", sinB unnie said.

"I know but mom somehow made me escape and now I'm here while she's in heaven...", I said still remembering her.

"By the way tell us where are you??", sowon unnie asked.

"I'll tell you from the very beginning...", I said and started the whole story and finishing it till now.

After hearing the whole story

"After hearing your story, I think we're in some part of a book...it all seems unreal, you know I mean princess in danger, some men after her..", umji unnie said to lighten up the mood.

"Yah! Its not the time to crack a joke, judging by eunha's story, she's in a danger zone, but still safe", yerin unnie said.

"But look on the bright side, she has found her real family and is happy and safe with them.", Yuju said.

●~<<<<<<<>>>>>>~●

Okay guys enough with this unnie word, I'm getting annoyed too so no unnie hmm?? Please bare with me...

------

"Aya...our bee is a lost princess don't you think we should start bowing her....??", umji said.

"No! Your my sisters and I'll never let you get bowed in front of me!", I snapped.

"So eunha aren't you coming back now to meet us??", sowon asked a bit dissapointed.

"Once I get settled properly, I'll ask mom  and dad to send me to you guys and by the way yerin unnie you are now an intern in the Seoul hospital right?", I said and she noded.

"Then I'll be there! And we'll celebrate", I said in a exciting voice after all I have a chance to meet my friends after a long time.

"But will your parents allow??", Yuju said.

"Ofcourse they will and for my safety they will send some bodyguards with me in case I'm in danger.", I said to them with a sure look.

"Wah...you have bodyguards too??",umji asked.

"Ofcourse, you pabo after all how is her family safe??'", sinB said.

Just then i heard jeong calling me

"Yah baby sis! It's time for dinner!", he yelled.

"Coming!", I replied.

"Ah..eunha was that jeong wu??", sowon said.

"Yes...he's calling me down for dinner", I said and that's when he came into my room asking.

"Hey baby sis who are you talking to??", he asked as I looked at him.

I turned my phone to face him so that my friends could see him.

"Hi everyone, I'm jeong wu!", he said while waving at them and smiling.

"Hi!",Everyone said.

"Oppa, meet my unnies, sowon, sinB,yerin,Yuju and umji", I said as their names were called they waved at jeong wu which made him knew that who was who.

"Sis your friends are so sweet and beautiful!", he said as I saw my unnies blushed,

"Aish...oppa, why are you making them doodle over you??", I said making a pout.

He pulled my cheeks and replied.

"Bee, I'm a prince and flattering girls is my job as you heard me downstairs", he left my cheeks and went to the door before saying

"Hurry up or else your food will get cold and just so you know it's your favourite dish", he winked at me and exited the room.

As he was nowhere in sight my friends started shouting,

"Ahh, he's so handsome!!", sowon said.

"How can a mafia Prince look so devilish!!", umji said.

"Yah, bee try to hook me up with him!", Yuju said.

Just then jeong poked his head inside

"Tell your friends, I heard that...", he chuckled and left.

Me and my friends were looking at each other dumbfounded.

"Guys, I have to call you back later, I'm going to have my dinner bye!", I said,

"Bye!", they all replied and I ended the video call to head downstairs.

In the dinning room, I saw everyone waiting for me.

"Where were you darling??", my mom asked.

"Mom, I was talking to my friends, they didn't know that I was safe or not.", I replied.

"Ah...now come and eat, they all are your favourites", my dad said while pushing out a chair for me.

I looked at all the dishes and they were right....it was my favourite.

-samgyeopsal
-tteokbokki
-blood sausage
-japchae
-bibimbap and many more.....

As I took the first bite, it was so delicious, it tasted like heaven.

"Daebak.....it's So yummy!", I said while savoring the taste.

Everyone looked at me with a smile and started their own too.

After we finished, our cousins had left and we were in our rooms.

I was looking at my pictures which were kept on the shelves , that my bag came in view.

I quickly kept the picture frame back and took my bag and sat on the bed.

I opened my bag and the first thing that came out was the locket which aunt had gave me.

I opened the locket and saw our family picture,. Dad was standing besides the throne chair while mom was sitting on the chair holding me, while dad had held jihyo in his hands and our two cubs, autumn and winter were standing on the sides.

I kissed the picture and then took out my frames. I went to the shelves and kept them besides my other pictures.

I went back to my bed and went inside the comforter, before drifting off into a deep sleep, I kissed the broken heart locket.

"I'll find you guys.....I hope you must be looking for me too", I said and slept.

Author's pov;

After eunha had went to sleep, her parents came inside the room and kissed her good night before leaving and closing the door behind.

Hey guys if you loved the chapter then make sure to vote!