chapter 37

The next day, eunha was roaming around the house with her phone in her hand and as she was crossing taehyung's room, she heard 3 voices. Namjoon, jungkook and taehyung.

The door was a little bit opened so she decided to peek in what they were discussing.

"Yah jungkook..till when eunha will marry you? Or perhaps your backing up from your own plan??", taehyung said to jungkook.

"No hyung I haven't forgotten about our plan, today I'll try to convince her to get marry to me so that we can get the throne and kill her....and then our plan of revenge will compelete.", he said and his dark eyes looked at taehyung.

Eunha couldn't believe his words...all this love, his care it was just a show...to get her to love him so that he takes over the throne and kills her.

Eunha had tears in her eyes and couldn't cry, because if they got to know that she had find out about their plan God knows what they'll do to her.

She turned around and started running towards her room

She was crossing the staircase when she bumped into someone and fell on her butt.

"Aish...eunha ssi watch where your going...", jhope said and forwards his hand for her to take and get up but instead she didnt took it and stood up.

Jhope noticed she was crying as her face was red and  her eyes were puffy.

"Wait why are you crying? Did something happened? Was someone in your room again!?", jhope asked worrying when eunha shouted.

"You should look at yourselves first!", she said and ran away.

"Whats wrong with her??", he said in confusion and went from there.

Eunha as she entered her room locked her door from inside and started crying loudly.

"Why!? Why..did he played with my feelings?? Was I just a toy for him?? What was all that when we met for the first time...", she said sobbing.

"It was all a big fuck lie!", she said and broke a vase in her room but no one couldn't hear her as the walls were sound proof.

Eunha spent her whole day in crying it was night time and bts was sitting in the dining room for their dinner except eunha.

The maids brought out the food but they didn't took a bite as they were still waiting for eunha. But as yoongi was about to eat jin hit the table making them all flinch and yoongi dropped his spoon.

"No one will eat until eunha comes down", he said shifting his gaze directly at yoongi.

"Guys...I don't know why but eunha was crying today and it looked bad", jhope said.

"What!?", they all yelled.

"And your telling us now hyung, so early right?", jimin said and jhope pressed his lips together.

"I'm gonna go and see what's wrong", jungkook stood up from his table and went to eunha's room.

As jungkook reaches his Room he pulls the door knob but it was locked. He then started knocking on the door.

"Eunha??", he called out loudly.

Eunha as soon as heard his voce she quickly wiped her tears so that jungkook can't get a clue. She tried to maintain her broken voice but instead it can out trembling and broken.

"Yes??"

She hoped that he didn't feel her voice tone through the door. "Come out and have dinner with us!", he said.

"I'm not hungry I'll probably skip", she replied but jungkook didn't leave.

"Eunha I know your crying, just open this damn door before I break it into peices!", he said threatening her.