chapter 59

In the indoor pool, the boys had gotten out from the pool and were drinking their cold beer while jihyo was drinking ice tea, just then they heard a shout and their faces went on horror mode.

They all murmured at the same time before they could react to anything.

"Eunha.."

Whereas

Eunha's pov;

After I ran outside, escaping from jungkook I huffed and looked at my wet condition when oppa splashed water on us.

I went upstairs and took a towel to dry myself, and after drying I came out wearing this

As I went to the living room, everything was quiet strange as if someone or something was keeping an eye on me, before I could turn around, something jumped on me making me fall on the floor with a thud with it above me, and I screamed hard

I was scared to open my eyes and when that thing licked me on the face, I opened my face and saw winter and autumn on me....again.

"Omo!...", I said and they got off me so that I can sit. I hugged them tightly.

"What are you two doing here?", I asked in confusion. Just then i heard jungkook.

"Sweet heart..? Oh my god! Eunha...just stay calm and slowly get away from them...", jungkook said but before he could come any forward, some one jumped on him too.

"Jungkook no!", I shouted and went to help him.

Just then the person who was lying on top of him, started grabbing his neck, making him choke.

Before i could do anything, jimin got the person off of him and punched him.

As jihyo saw that person, she ran to them "Jimin stop!", she said pulling him off of him, she struggled hard but his grip was tight.

"For goodness sake he's jeong wu!", she shouted and was successful in pulling them both apart.

"Then why he started attacking me!?", jungkook said in anger.

"The thing you did with baby sister, you shouldn't deserve to live you bastard!", he said and that's when jeong oppa noticed me and ran hugging me tight.

"Are you okay baby??", he said looking for any injuries and I could see jungkook getting angry at him.

"I'm okay....", I said breaking away from him and going to jungkook.

"Are you okay sweetie?? did those tigers caused you any harm?", jungkook asked, worrying can be heard in he voice.

"I'm okay after all she's our autumn and winter", as soon as they both heard their names, they both came running to me and scaredly jungkook ran and hid besides yoongi.

"They both won't cause any harm jungkook", jihyo said Making her way towards the tigers and petting them.

"How did you manage to brought them here?", jimin asked going near too.

"After all they both remember me so I didn't had no problem", he said.

"But oppa the thing you did with jungkook..I'm really mad at you, you know?", I said looking at him in disappointment.

"But how could you still love him after all he told his man to rap-", before he could compelete his sentence jungkook shouted.

"Just shut the hell up and think before you speak! How dare you bring back that harsh nightmare for her!?", he said in anger.

"Its okay jungkook and oppa, it wasn't his fault or any other oppas", I said and he looked at me in disappointment.

"...I'm sorry okay? I just don't like the fact someone hurting you, your my responsibility too as your older brother", he said and pouted.

"Yah! she's my responsibility now!", jungkook said jealousy taking over him.

"We all know jungkook", as he said those words I went to sit on jungkook's lap and rested my back on his chest and he had his hands around my waist.

"But what brang you here?", jihyo asked.

"I had come here for a meeting and thought of meeting you guys noona, but as I heard that you both are now living with them, so i thought to surprise you and the thing with winter and autumn they both were missing you too.", he said and we looked at winter and autumn who were sitting together with each other in the middle of the room.

"How are fire, and snow??", jihyo asked jeong oppa making me confused.

Jeong wu looked at my confusing face and chuckled.

"They both are our male tigers and the mates of autumn and winter", he said and I noded.

"They both are doing good and eating very much but can't say if they're ready for the breeding", he said.

"Hmm....they both are also well but I don't know exactly if they are ready too, I have an idea, how about you take them to Japan so that they can interbreed?", jihyo said.

"No...the both males would have to come here jihyo as females can easily get comfortable and give birth at their place....", jin oppa said.

"I'm so excited! We will get to see their cubs!", I shouted in excitement and others were ofcourse bawled by my cuteness.

"But who will help her to give birth?", taehyung asked and that's when an idea struck my mind.

"Yerin unnie can help in giving birth, she is a animal's doctor as for a hobby", I said and then looked at Jin oppa who's eyes were shining.

"Wow..I have seen a first doctor like this who is doctor for both human and animals at the same time..", namjoon oppa said.

"She was really interested in becoming a animal's doctor only but she thought about becoming a doctor as because of the grades she got, she didn't wanted to waste them.", I further added.

"Oh yeah and guys, while I was fixing jihyo's laptop, umji had called her and I took the call. They said that yerin noona has officially became a doctor and they would video call us", as taehyung said every one gasped at her achievement.

"Guys I think for a celebration time like this we have to have a party..", namjoon oppa said and everyone noded.

"So tomorrow evening?", yoongi asked and we noded.

"Then I'll send a car to pick them up", jhope said.

"Then it's settled we'll tell them about the party in the evening", jimin said.

"And tomorrow I'll also bring fire and snow here so that they can interface them", jeong oppa said and we noded again.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.