chapter 89

After clearing everything up, umji exits from the library. While going through the hallway bumped into someone.

"I'm sor-", she stopped as she saw taehyung, she makes a serious face and is about to leave from there but taehyung calls out to her.

"Umji?", taehyung called out making her stop on her track without looking back at him.

"What? Look taehyung If you want me to say sorry, then i won't because it isn't my fault, unnie is lying you should know the truth about her", she spoke first.

"Look umji, I don't give a damn care about what she did to you in the past, can't you just forget it!?", taehyung said in dark and raspy voice. Umji was shocked after what taehyung spoke, just forget it all? The things she and her brother did with started haunting her.

She wanted to break down, but she couldn't show her weak side to him, bearing all the pain in herself and without letting the demon take over she sharply turned to face him.

"I will never forgive her, the things she did to me, when you'll hear it all, you will wish you should have died before hearing all this and believing her", she said in a low but dark voice and before letting taehyung speak again she left him scared.

To her luck, eunha wasn't present inside the room. So she locked the room from inside and let the demon take over her. All the memories started playing continuously in her mind and she started losing it. Umji took a sharp knife from the table which was kept there for cutting the fruit and started harming her wrist, she didn't cared about all the bruises which was on her arms. After a minute of pleasuring herself she got into her senses and dropped the knife which had blood on it on the floor.

She then looked at her injured arm and grabbed her hair in frustration. "What have I done again..", she said and her eyes went to her bag.

She smirked and went to the bag. As she started looking for the pills, her face went from smirk to worried one. "Where are the damn pills!?", she said in frown and started looking for it everywhere.

She was about to check the closet when she heard Knocking on the door. She looked at the condition of the room before muttering 'shit' and quickly cleaned the whole room including the knife and her wrist.

"Wait a minute!", she yelled to the person outside the room and made her way from the bathroom to the door.

She opens the Door and sees jihyo. "Oh unnie what are you doing here?", she asked.

"Actually I wanted to speak to you about something", she said In a serious voice. As umji knew by her voice that something was going on, she stood at the side for letting jihyo to enter.

After closing the door, the two of them sat on the bed and jihyo spoke.

"See, I was searching the closet for my skirt, when this USB fell out. I thought it was important to taeyon but as I looked closer, it had two alphabets written on it and I think these are the initials to someone's  name.", she said and gave the USB to umji.

Umji looked for the initials and found 'C.S'

"Any idea, whose name does this initials belong to?", umji asked jihyo and a dark expression could be seen in her eyes.

"Actually one person does have these initials", she said looking at umji.

"Who?", she asked and after sighting jihyo spoke sending shiver down her spine.

"Choi seulgi"

"Are you sure?", umji asked. "Well there is also another name and you know the person very well", jihyo spoke.

"Chang-sub?", umji asked. "Yup that's why I need you to find out what is in this USB", she said and umji noded.

"Okay...I'll get on to it but...", umji stopped sending a confused look to jihyo.

"But what?", she asked. "I'm hungry", umji spoke and they both smiled.

"Of course dinner's ready", she said and they both went out the room.

As umji and jihyo reached the dining room, everyone shifted their gazes towards the both girls.

"Oh umji! Your here!", yerin squealed and umji smiled softly.

Umji looks at taehyung, the seat at which she had sat on the first morning in Paris, that place was took by taeyon.

She looks at the empty seat in between Yuju and sowon and goes to sit on it.

Whereas jihyo sits besides jimin. Jimin squeezes jihyo's hand and as she looks at him, jimin nods confusing some who were looking at them.

"Guys actually we wanted to talk to you about something..", jihyo spoke.

Everyone now turns their gaze to jihyo and stare at her meaning they are completely focused on her.

"Me and jimin have decided, that once we go back to Korea, we are getting married", jihyo said and looked at every one. Every one's face was expression less but after 5 seconds their faces turned into happy and shocked ones.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!!", sowon said. "Yah mochi oppa take good care of my unnie", eunha pouted and jimin chuckled.

"Hmm hyung don't upset my princess...", jungkook spoke.

"I'm so excited I'm going to be the bridesmaid!", yerin squealed making Yuju and umji also join in.

"Congrats hyung!", taehyung smiled giving a thumbs up to him, namjoon who was sitting on the other side of jimin, patted his back. "I was wondering when you'll guys get married after being together for more than 2 years.", jhope spoke.

"Yah you two better give me a nephew and a niece!", jin spoke and a blush came across jihyo's cheeks while jimin rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

"Guys after eating dinner we will make the list for the wedding how does that sounds?", yuju asked and the girls had a excitement written on their faces.

"Ah come on here we go again....", namjoon groaned and everyone laughed.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter!