chapter 70

Yerin and jin were in the lab looking at the blood tests of the tigers and as yerin and jin noticed something unfamiliar, they both looked at each other.

"Do you notice what I'm noticing?", Jin asked and yerin gulps.

"I think we should tell this to others..", yerin said and he noded this time.

The both doctors came outside and made their way to the living room.

Jimin and jungkook were talking together about a report. Namjoon and hoseok were talking to each other and yoonig was sleeping on the couch, on the other hand taehyung was playing play station with umji. Runha,sowon and jihyo were talking together and sinB and Yuju together.

When jin and yerin came in front of their view everyone turned their gazes to the both adults except taehyung, umji and yoongi.

"Guys we have found out something...", yerin said making the three others also look at them.

"What happened yerin?", sowon asked. "We were going through the blood tests and found something...", jinsaid

"Is it something bad? A virus or something??", jihyo asked.

"I told you girls not to go inside but you didn't listened..", jungkook said looking at eunha who had gulped.

"No it's nothing...actually the thing is that snow has some disorder...if he breeds with winter, they can still give birth like normal tigers but..", jin stopped and yerin answered.

"one out of all the cubs will not survive...", she said.

"But what happens if she only gives birth to a single cub and he or she dies??", jihyo asked.

"Thats not to worry because she can give birth again after 3 to 5 months...", yerin said.

"But if the other cub born dies...her sisters and brothers will face huge complications in birth including winter.", he concluded and eunha gasped a little.

"What if we mate winter with another male?", namjoon said and everyone noded as this can be possible.

"We can but winter and snow are the only tigers that can live in this environment, we can bring another male from different country, but he won't adjust t this new place and would not live more than five days", jin said.

"So we must give up that cub or eventually pray that nothing happens to him or her?", sowon asked and yerin spoke.

"There can be a miracle if the only cub survives and if that type of cub survives, it is known as the most strongest tiger in whole Asia..", yerin included.

"Yeah but it would need a miracle which we don't have..", yoongi spoke for the first time.

"Always talk negative and rubbish..what if the miracle does happens??", sinB said.

"Then I will kneel in front you..but if I win then..", he stopped before continuing his bet.

"Then what?", sinB asked. "You will be a one night stand of mine....", he completed and everyone looked at him with wide eyes but sinB had made a disgusting face.

"You men only think with your d*cks..but as I have accepted this bet so I will agree but this time prepare to lose because I will win..", she said grinning.

"Reminding you before hand, I won't go easy and slow...", yoongi smirked.

"Guys will you both let us continue?", yerin asked in a serious voice and after they noded her serious face turned into a smile.

"Except that everything is alright and they are ready to mate and produce.", yerin said and everyone squealed in excitement.

"Okay so about the birth giving, girls you'll join me after lunch to discuss...", yerin said and everyone noded.

"But what will we do??", jungkook asked. "You'll only see our magic...", eunha said smiling.

"Pff..magic as if. You girls can't even control the goons on your own..", yoongi said.

"Actually we can...", sowon said.  "They can..", namjoon repeated.

"If your forgetting yoongle kitten then i remind you that we save us on our own", sinB said.

"What did you just call me??", yoongi threatened while gritting his teeth. "Yoongle kitten or would you prefer lazy pig??", she said and everyone let a chuckle but soon stopped when yoongi gave them a death glare.

Yoongi stood up in anger, and pinned sinB to the wall with his hand tightly on her neck chocking her out..

"Now you'll experience the painful death of mine..", yoongi said but even in a worse situation sinB didn't help but smirked.

She kicked him in the junior and he shrieked in pain. While he was still weak, sinB pinned him to the wall and went near his ears to whisper.

"It was a great threat....but next time honey..", her hot breaths making yoongi weak and he was totally under her spell when she sucked his ear lobe.

She looked at him with a grin to see a weak kitten looking at her.

"Looking forward to this nickname yoongly kitten..", she said and left from there leaving everyone speechless about the scenario which happened earlier.

After maintaining his position yoongi also grinned and mumbled which others didn't hear.

"Hmm...she's interesting, I like her already..".

Hey Guys vote if you loved the chapter.