chapter 83

"Umm excuse me!",the boy said and umji and eunha turned around.

"Yes??", umji says. "Um are you two korean?", the boy asked and umji and eunha looks at each other. "Umm yes but why?", eunha asked back.

"Actu-", the person gets interuppted by his friend.

"Yah why did you run aw-", he stopped when he saw the girls.

"Omo! You guys are Korean too?", he asked, and they noded. My name is minhyuk and he is my best friend chang-sub", he introduced them.

Minhyuk

Chang-sub

Chang-sub

"Hello I'm eunha and she is my unnie umji

"Hello I'm eunha and she is my unnie umji...", eunha introduced themselves too.

Pulled eunha's cheeks and squealed "your cute!", minhyuk says and eunha smiles but then someone interrupts them by shouting.

"Yah!", the four of them turns to see their whole group and jungkook giving an angry glare to minhyuk.

"For your information she's taken so hands off!", jungkook snapped and pulled eunha to him.

"Arent you a possessive boyfriend?", he said but eunha snapped back.

"Yah...don't talk to him in that way he is my everything so watch your mouth mister", eunha said and chang-sub chuckled at him.

"She just called you mister!", he laughed and minhyuk kicked him on his leg.

"Ouch!", he said. "I thought we were the only Koreans living here but we met you guys!", chang-sub said.

"We don't live here, we are here on a vacation and after three days we will have our flight back to Korea.", Namjoon said.

"Ah leaving so soon? wished we had met earlier and get to know each other....", he said looking at umji.

"Wait...someone's missing, where's taehyung oppa and taeyon unnie?", eunha asked.

"Taeyon wanted to do shopping so they both are doing it and we came out to find you two", sowon said.