chapter 88

"So now we are stuck in this mansion?", yuju asked the girls except umji who was sitting and sighing about the news jhope gave.

"Probably yes.....", sowon said. The boys had gone to rm's room to complete the work of the two days they are going to be missing.

While jihyo was making coffee she saw umji entering the kitchen.

"Oh umji? You didn't had breakfast right?", jihyo asked and umji noded.

"I don't want breakfast, I'm just here for a cup of coffee", she said and took out a cup but before she could make coffee jihyo stopped her.

"No need to make one, I was making some for the boys and I have a cup full left want one?", jihyo asked and umji grinned.

"That would be perfect thankyou", umji said putting the left over in her cup.

"See you!", umji said and she dashed out of the room back to upstairs.

"Whats gotten with this girl?", she mumbked and started putting the cups on the tray.

She took the tray carefully upstairs and went to rm and jin's room. As she opened the room she saw papers lying all over the room and everyone was busy with their works.

Just then jihyo noticed Ray was here too. "Oh Ray? When did you come?", she asked gaining everyone's attention.

"I just came here 10 minutes before ms Jung", Ray replied. "I have brought everyone coffee! ray do you want me to make one for you?", she asked while handing everyone there mugs.

"No it's fine ms Jung, I've just had a coffee in the car so I'm pretty much energized", he said smiling.

"Has umji eaten her breakfast?", yoongi asked making taehyung also look at jihyo.

"No...but she has taken some coffee so she is fine", jihyo replied.

"I'm gonna go, do you guys need anything?", she asked and jin replied. "No thankyou you've already done so much, making us coffee", he said and everyone smiled.

"Okay i'll send someone up when the lunch gets ready", she said and went outside.

In the living room,

"Unnie I'm getting bored....and Its getting hot", eunha said pouting.

"Noona how about we go to play in the pool?", soobin asked.

"That sounds like a great idea! Lets change and meet at the swimming pool", sinB said and everyone ran from there.

After the girls wore their bikinis and the two boys wore their trunks, they all ran to the pool.

"Eunha where's umji?", jihyo asked. "Unnie said she doesnt want to swim, she's not feeling to it", eunha said in a sad voice.

"I hope everything goes back to normal between noona and hyung", taehyun said.

"They will if this slut goes back to where she came from", yeji mumbled to herself and giving a angry glare to taeyon.

The girls in excitement started squealing. From their squealing, Ray who was working near the window got disturbed and groaning he looked outside.

"Aish...why are they making so much noi-", he stopped at his own sentence.

"What happened ray? What are they doing??", jimin asked without tearing his gaze from the paper he was holding.

"Umm sir I think you have to see it for yourselves..", he said and as everyone looked at him, they were confused with the sudden red colour on his cheeks.