chapter 94

Note,
Guys to be honest I'm tired of finding aesthetic pics so from now on I won't add a background. Sorry for those who loved them 😳

Any ways onwards with the story.

-----------------

After the animals came, without taking any more risk, jin shot the tiger, while the other tiger ran away from there.

"We have to find a way to contact them..", eunha said now opening her eyes but not looking at the tiger and jin who had blood on his face and cloths.

"I think I can message taehyung to tell them we are alive as i think they still haven't seen the message or worse It didn't reach them...", umji reminded them again.

"Well trying is better than not trying at all..", sinB said and umji nodded before going to take out the laptop.

"Do you guys remember the software we both were working on?", umji asked everyone and they nodded.

"Actually I had the back up file so redownloading it will start the software.", umji said and everyone smiled.

"Why didn't you told taehying that you had the back up? If you would've told him, he wouldn't have gotten angry on you...", namjoon said. "Actually I am searching for the perfect time to tell him", she smiled while her eyes stick on the laptop.

"Guys any help!?", yerin called the boys to check on sowon's condition. "What happened to her now?", jihyo asked.

"Someone has to twist her foot back to its position and I can't do it...I can't see her hurt", yerin said.

"Guys do something quick...its paining!", sowon yelled clenching her teeth together and thick beads of sweat starting dripping down her forehead.

"Let me try...", namjoon said and as yerin got up, he sat on her place slowly grabbing her foot. "It will hurt....", he spoke worridly to her. "I don't care!", she said. "Do one thing and put your both hands on my shoulders and if you feel pain very much then squeeze them..", he said and she nodded while her eyes were closed.

"Okay one..two..", he looks at sowon. "And three!", he yelled and quickly twisted her foot with a swift move making her scream in pain while digging her nail in his shoulders.

"It's done!", he said and gets on the side. "Now I'll spray the antinfect spray..", yerin said and quickly sprayed her swollen foot. Jin then quickly tied a bandage around her foot.

"You rest for a while, sowon and don't worry your pain will subdue in an hour or two", yerin smiled and sowon lied her back on the trunk behind and relaxed.

"Unnie Do you want to eat something?", Yuju asked and sowon spoke weakly. "I just want water...", she ordered and Yuju nodded making her way to the bag.

"Guys I'm tired...", eunha yawned and so did yeji who was helping jihyo so that the fire doesn't put out.

"You girls rest, we will keep you safe", Jin said while taking a bite from the chocolate. "Wait! First everyone will apply the mosquito repellent cream, I don't want anyone's beautiful faces to get swell.", yerin said and everyone grinned.

"You are so caring yerin ah~, for thinking that my beautiful face don't get ruined by the mosquitoes", jin purred and everyone made noises, making yerin blush.

Yeji and eunha after using the repellent, hugged each other while sleeping. The whole group was shocked seeing them both in a deep sleep in some minutes."I think they both were really tired", jihyo softly giggled.

Just then namjoon went to the girls and took of his jacket, to keep them warm and sat near the fire. Jin also decided to sit besides him with a sniper in his hands loaded.

"Namjoon we do have the flare gun?" He asked and namjoon nodded.

"We have it but it can be only used once so we have to wait for them to see our signal", he said and jin both looked at umji who was working and sinB who was holding the device incase they give a reply.

Whereas,

The boys reached the scene and saw a crowd of people, some reporters and police team.

"Why in the fuck they are creating a huge scen!?" Jungkok yelled while clenching his teeth.

Jimin called their guards. "Tell them to get lost and mind their own buisness, If they don't and used their guns don't hesitate to use your owns too.", he snapped and the guards went to do their duty.

Suddenly five police officers came to they boys. "Uhh hyungs? Police incoming...",soobin said and as the police came close the two young boys stood besides Ray very far. The police men came to bts and spoke;

"Excuse me we have a situation to handle so please tell your men to wander somewhere else", one of the police man spoke.

"Listen officer, we are here for the same reason you see this car and the things related to it belong  to us so you tell your men to get their hands off our property.". Jimin replied with a smile and the officer frowned his hands reaching for his gun.

"Listen you boys, I'm warning you for the last time, don't step close to the investigation line", the second officer said and the officers pulled out their guns.

The boys turned back and a devilish grin was on their faces. "So you want to play, it your way? Okay then we'll play it your way", jungkook muttered only for his friend to hear and suddenly they took out their guns point in to the officers Along with their men.

They gave each other death glares while not bothering the fact that people are running and screaming at the fight in front of them.

Hey guys vote if you loved the chapter.