chapter 44

The boys were doing their breakfast in the early morning ofcourse and jin again wanted someone to go and give her breakfast. As she hated him alot.

Today jimin was also with them so he took the motive to give her the food.

"I'll go and pay my sister-in-law a visit after all I've never seen her...", he said and got out from his seat and taking the food tray from jin.

*when jimin gave them the picture of eunha, he didn't saw it instead, taehying had given him a small chip to insert it in jihyo's phone to copy all the data she had in the phone, so the pics also were inside them".

Jimin taking the tray went downstairs to the dark room.

Jimin opened the door and opened the light but only he could see a body sitting on the corner of the room all curled up. Her cloths were torn, bruises could be seen as they were red in colour. The floor had stains of dry blood.

"Eunha?? Have breakfast...", jimin said while coming near to her.

She didn't replied because of the shock she was in which was from last night. She just slowly turned her head up to look at him and her eyes were the same, but she was in another deep shock, when she saw his childhood best friend.

"Mochi?", she said slowly...and the same went with jimin, when he recognized that sweet voice and the nickname which had turned raspy and broken he slowly replied.

"Boo?", he said and the tray dropped from his hands. They didn't cared that the food was all over the floor. They had been meeting after a long time.

Jimin fell on his knees and as he sat down eunha tightly hugged him while sobbing heard.

"Jimin oppa!....", she yelled tears not stopping, instead continuously coming out from her eyes. "shh...it will be alright sweet heart..", he said while caressing her hair. And tears were also coming out of his eyes.

They both broke the hug and jimin realized what did they had done to eunha. He started crying slowly seeing her little boo in this condition. "I'm sorry...if I had knew that it was you I would have never let this happen..", jimin said making eunha come back to reality and she also started sobbing on what had happened to her earlier.

"But first you need a doctor...", he said wiping her tears. Eunha didn't replied to anything. Jimin stood up and took his jacket off giving it to eunha so she can be covered.

"Can you walk??", he asked while trying to make her stand but She couldn't and screamed her legs started paining badly as they were broken.

Jimin carried her slowly in his arms making sure that she doesn't feel any pain and took her outside.

As broad day light hit eunha's face she buried her head in jimin's chest to adjust to the light.

Eunha feeling unprotective but comfortable made up courage and then spoke up.

"Mochi...where's jungkook??", she asked. "Jimin lips made a small smile hearing her words as she still didn't recognize that bunny teeth.

"He was with you all the time sweetie..", he said making eunha widen her eyes.

"But...but why didn't he recognized1 me did this to me..", eunha said tears forming again in her eyes.

"I will tell you each and everything plum whatever happened when you get all healthy again", eunha closed her eyes but opened suddenly when her mind invaded the moment when she was getting raped.

*You guys may not get the feeling but what a girl goes through when she gets rapped is doesn't even felt by her own parents except those who have been victims, so I want to give some advice...please always help the ones in need of help around you, even if you don't know them. Who knows in the future they might help you??*.