chapter 41

The boys were eating down stairs of course with yeon tan. Taehyung has started becoming attach to him.

Yeon tan was also eating his food while wriggling his small tail.

"He's a cutie!", taehyung said showing his box smile.

"I'm glad you kept him v, he will be entertaining", jimin said while eating his chicken. "Can anyone give eunha her food please?", jin said taking out her plate from the kitchen.

"Just order the maid to do it hyung", jungkook said and to his surprise a maid came and took the bowl from Jin and carried it to eunha's room.

Eunha was sitting in the dark, corner of her room. Her eyes had big dark circles underneath. And her hands and legs had also red marks on them.

Actually after the maid had left eunha's room, jungkook came inside and tied her with the ropes so that she don't do anything.

Her throat was sore because of the continuous cries.. she was a huge mess. The glow which had made her, her was now gone because of the continuous harming of her body. She had become weak and pale.

Just then the maid brought her food saying.

"Princess its time to eat.", she said removing the cloth from the dishes. Eunha could smell that amazing aroma of the food but she had promised herself not to eat anything because if she didn't eat and starve for days her body would give up itself.

"I don't want to eat take it away...", she said In a dark raspy voice. Since that night she had found out that shy was played on, she had stopped eating even though she stopped drinking water.

She just wanted to find a way out of this place and to her parents house. But she couldn't as her phone was taken away and the hallways were now full of guards."Maam you have to eat, it's master's orders" she said.

"Master...master Master!", you people only have his name on your tongues! Aren't you guys sick of this name!? Just leave I'll eat.", she said to the maid. After the maid bowed and left eunha stood from her place stumbling and went to towards the tray. She took the tray and dropped all the food in the dustbin.

"I know I shouldn't do that with food but I won't even stop thinking about it if it will be in front of me". She said and made her way to the bed.

She started to get dizzy all of a sudeen but couldn't even grab anything to support her.And there she fell on the floor.

Whereas after dinner had finished jungkook came upstairs to check on her. He saw the empty plates in the tray and was satisfied that she had eaten her dinner.

As he saw her on the ground he shake his head and carried her on the bed to sleep.

"Were you that much tired of playing sugar??", he said. He kissed her forehead and pulled the covers on her bevore going to sleep.

Whereas, At baekhyun's house;

Baekyun threw the tablet in his hand on the ground which made it broke. In front of him was the grave of kai, baekhyun had buried lay in his family grave yard as he was his best friend before a shooter.

Tears never stopped falling in his eyes and other than him was twice handling tzuyu who had made a bad condition of her self.

Irene and seulgi were standing on one corner together, smiles lost from their face and baekhyun's other friends were also crying and hugging each other.

"This is all your fault baekhyun!! If you hadn't send kai and thought of another plan he would've never been here inside this grave!", tzuyu shouted.

"I'm sorry....I'm sorry kai please forgive me..", he said trying hard to stop his tears.

On that tablet he was watching the video of kai getting beaten by jimin, *He had sent it *.

"I will never forgive you park Jimin And jeon jungkook!!", he shouted in anger. Just then seulgi puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I will take revenge for him brother...I will get revenge from park jimin and jeon jungkook by taking their girls from them..", she said In a deep voice. She then went to Irene.

"Unnie..give me the chance i'll try to compelete father's mission and kai's revenge.", she said.

"I have gave you the opportunity and i hope you will succeed seul", she said. Irene then went to baekhyun and carefully helped him stand up.

"Baekhyun come inside little brother...he won't be happy if he sees you guys crying..", she said and wiped his tears.

"Guys you also come inside..I'll order the maids to make you some hot chocolate....to help sooth your pain.", she said and they all noded.

"And as for tzuyu..dahyun go and help her to sleep, she needs rest.", she said and took baekhyun inside.

Seulgi was in her room and lying on her bed with a good smile.

"Now unnie has given me the opportunity and I'll waste no effort to make jimin mine and I'll get dad the throne so that the inheritance gets mine..", she said.

Hey guys vote if you loved The chapter.