chapter 81

Back at the house.

The boys laid down on the couch in exhaustion. "Its still funny when we told them that we are mafia and they begged on our knees.", jhope said.

Just then yerin and sowon came inside the living room with coffee in their hands.

"Yah taehyung and jungkook, stop playing fortnite. We get it that we guys won and jungkook won the bet but that doesn't mean that taehyung, you will win..even playing more than 3 matches, he is jungkook", Namjoon said.

"Yah namjoon let those two play...", sowon said handing him a mug of coffee.

"But if they are like this all the time, how will they get mature?", Namjoon said taking the glass from her and before he could take a sip he saw everyone was looking at them and sowon.

"What??", sowon asked. "Your bickering as if noona you are our mother and hyung our father..", jungkook said.

And as they two also realize, sowon who was about to give the cup to soobin, she actually spilled the hot liquid on his thighs.

"Ahh noona!", he shreiked in pain and stood from his place.

"I'll get the cloth..", sowon said running out from the living room.

"I'll get the medicine box!", yerin said and dashed out the room soon after sowon.

"Yah jungkook what was that? noona got embarrassed!", taehyung said.

"Sorry hyung but when no was was speaking, I had to speak.", jungkook said and thats when namjoon coughed.

"You are really getting out of hands maknae..", Namjoon said and went outside in the garden.

"Hyungs do you think namjoon hyung has a thing for noona?", taehyun asked.

"Ofcourse its obvious, otherwise why would namjoon kiss sowon on her cheeks??", jin said, and the two boys gasped.

"So it was you who have spoiled these two rascals hyung!", yoongi shouted.

Jin realized and then let out a chuckle while rubbing his neck. Just then yerin came inside with a medical box in one hand and a bowl of water in another.

"Let me help!", jin said and took the water bowl from her hand.

They both went to soobin and as he was Wearing shorts so it wasn't hard.

First jin cleaned his thighs and then yerin used the cream. "The pain will sooth after 3 minutes", she smiled closing the lid back.

"Noona where is sowon noona?", taehyung asked. "She went back to the room to set her cloths so she handed me the bowl.", yerin replied and taehyung made an O shape.

"Where are the others??", jimin asked. "They all were tired so they went to sleep, now they will straightly wake up in the evening", she replied.

She closed the box and before going out of the room she spoke, "now i'll go and check on eunha's back...She said it has been hurting, it's very rare to see her not reacting this much to the pain.", she said and left.

"Hyungs should we do something for the girls?? After all we are here for fun..", taehyun said. "Idea is good..let's do a movie night....", yoongi said.

"I'll order pizza!", jin said getting to his phone. "I will set up the projector!", taehyung said.

"I'll prepare other side dishes!", jungkook said. "And me and hoseok hyung will set up the living room to make a little but cozy environment.", jimin said.

"But has anyone think what movie do we will watch?", soobin said.

"I'll check for the famous one's online.", yoongi said. "And I'll help jungkook in side dishes...", Namjoon said entering the living room.